TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Makvanni Persona

WAs very easy to Use and I realike the way the set was !! great great great great great great aPAPPPPP

SAVE ME FROM

SMALL BUSINESS - BEWARE! Uninstalling, and highly disappointed as they fraudulently lie about their ad credit for small businesses. We initially downloaded the app as we were emailed about a Small Business Credit for advertising, which took forever to verify our business account as they were not disclosing what documents they needed from us, so we ended up uploading all of our business documents and finally got approved. After doing so, we were emailed to claim our credit which we did, and took us to the Advertising Manager and we assumed that we would be able to use this credit on our ads but was not applied to our account and were charged for the ads we were supposed to get credit for. Upon following up with TikTok Business support, they were stating we needed to claim the credit by 12/15 (not disclosed in the email anywhere, and we did claim it on 12/10), and then closed our ticket with no attempt at resolving. I filed another claim, asking where in the email is this information to be then told that the ad credit is no longer available in my country (US), yet we received an email 01/05 stating that there is another small business ad credit we can apply on the account, which does not disclose an expiration. There is no resolution on their part, they are not looking to help small businesses during these difficult times due to their fraudulent "ad credit"

Tertawak

Realmente fácil, os comentaré si funciona bien, pero la conexión es muy sencilla. Tiene muy buena pinta, a pesar de que sea obligatorio poner 50€ de presupuesto diario.

January 4, 2021

Hola, gracias por la calificación. El presupuesto mínimo diario es de 20 euros. Si le aparece 50, haga clic en "Obtener asistencia" y envíe un ticket, nuestro equipo de soporte podrá ayudarlo.

dotienich.vn

I really like it, so easy to intall tiktok pixel and easy to control my tiktok ads account. Thank tiktok

SelfCareClothing

easy to install. works well does everything i need it to do.
Installs pixel for you, makes running ads cake.

cozytot

Set up was super easily and efficiently done. Anyone can link it with the easiest of set ups, wish everything was this easy.

Glamorre

I'm learning the app. I'm a little confused about how bids work but otherwise I'm learning the platform. I really like the platform and look forward to the success it will bring my store. I do sugget a tutorial to help beginners learn your platform.

Running Man Graphics

Easy to get going, just have to set everything up now. Grabbed the app in my Shopify Apps store loaded it. Went and got everything started on TikTok's side and married the two. That easy!

TAPTOK

not of fan of the social network but from a business perspective works great. I will also appreciate if Shopify stops forcing users to make long reviews, I had to write this phrase just to fulfill the characters' minimum limit.

BTY Essentials™

All about tiktok is great but they ask to many words in the review =-) I don't know what else to add

Previous 1 3