Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

olytto

Location Isle of Man

Timesact is an easy-to-use and great working app. Great customer service - contact and support - 5 stars. Definitely recommends.

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Your store looks awesome and I'm sure you will kill it with pre-orders.

Mijnfitnesstoestel

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Best pre order app on the market. Unbelievable value. Thanks a lot Anrei for all the help! Appreciated

April 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I hope your pre-order sales really blow up! Always here when you need me.

Plascon Packaging

Full disclosure that I am not able to use the app because of the specialized coding on my shop store. However, I'm giving this review 5 stars for the professionalism of Andrei, the developer. Andrei went above and beyond to troubleshoot my setup and try to enable the app to work on my store. Who puts in this kind of time at no cost? Andrei does! I'm hoping some day he creates a Word Press plugin that may fit my site better, but know he will dedicate time to work individually with all users to provide the best customer service possible.

April 29, 2021

I am very touched by your nice words and I too hope we can find a way to work together in the future. It's been a pleasure meeting you!

Douceurs des Appalaches

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Un service plus qu'impeccable ! Andrei a été très très généreux de son temps pour m'aider. Je suis très satisfaite du service reçu et je le recommande sans hésitation.

April 29, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique ! Et pour avoir partagé votre expérience professionnelle avec moi. Je suis sûr que nous pouvons trouver des solutions en travaillant ensemble.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Bedfans-USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

These guys are awesome. I have the pleasure of working with Andrei on our site. We sometimes now have issues with parts showing up on time, so we have implemented the app using "backorder" rather than pre-order. Looks good and the customer service is top notch.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy to keep you selling when out of stock and looking forward to keep strengthening our partnership.

Studio Kō

Andrei was the reason why I purchased this app!
The app worked OKAY like the others but Andrie customized the app just for my website immediately!
Thank you so much! I'm excied to get more sales through this app!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your vote of confidence! We are also excited about your future pre-order sales. I'm sure they are right around the corner because your website is gorgeous.

MumZmarket

The support is great. I had an issue when I first tried to add products but it was stored out really quickly. The customer service is 5 star. I love the features of the app too. More flexible than my previous app.

April 25, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy you like the app and our support. And I am looking forward to growing your sales with pre-orders.

Yellow Bird Counseling

Andrei provided excellent customer service. He went above and beyond by giving me advice that may improve sales in my store.

April 25, 2021

Thank you for the review and for working with us! I look forwards to growing sales together with pre-orders.

Spa Masters

Location Netherlands

Love this app. Also, whenever you have any issue customer service will help you within 1 hour. Thanks a lot.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much! Looking forward to blowing up pre-order sales with you!

The Autoflosser

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was pleased to have immediate customer support the minute I installed the app. All of my questions were answered so I understood fully.