Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact , 757 reviews

July 1, 2021

Con le precedenti applicazioni c’erano stati dei problemi, avevo quasi rinunciato all’app di preordine, quando poi ho conosciuto questa meravigliosa app con cui ho risolto tutti i problemi. Il supporto è davvero professionale ed amichevole, consiglio a tutti di provare questa app.

Fruits & Jewels
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Kairock Partners SRL replied July 1, 2021

Grazie per la grande recensione! Felice di far parte della crescita del vostro business con i preordini!

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

June 30, 2021

Application works great 10/10 would recommend. Support has been very helpful in resolving any issues I come across.

LIULI Crystal Art
Time spent using app: 6 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 30, 2021

I'm very happy to hear that coming from one of our very first clients! I'm even happier with all the revenue pre-ordering has brought you and I am sure it will keep coming in and growing as you scale.

June 29, 2021

Me gusta mucho la aplicación, muy fácil de usar e intuitiva. Me gusta todavía más el soporte, gente amable y profesional como Andrei que ayuda en todo lo que puede y más. La verdad de momento estoy super contento, creo que es lo que estaba buscando.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 29, 2021

Muchas gracias por la gran reseña. Estoy seguro de que juntos haremos crecer las ventas con los pedidos anticipados. También quiero aprovechar la oportunidad para animar a todos nuestros clientes españoles a venir a chatear con nosotros directamente en español en nuestro chat in-app si necesitan cualquier ayuda.

Un saludo,

Andrei de Timesact

June 23, 2021

Really love the high-quality service from Timesact! Instant customer service is what you can find here at Timesact. I recommend this product and it works well for my needs!

Daisy Dreams
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I love your energy and positivity and I am convinced we will do great things together and grow sales with pre-orders in a big way. Thank you for letting us be a part of your entrepreneurial journey!

June 23, 2021

I swear my wife says that I have an app problem. I must use more than most people and test what will work and what won't. The Pre-Order function is EXACTLY what we needed. We have tested countless pre-order apps and let me tell you, none NONE of them compared to this one. It was easy to install, easy to configure, and most of all, their support seems to never sleep. Andrei Pricop was on point and gave me immediate answers to my questions and then handled some extras for me on his own. Could not be happier. You will love it. Trust me.

Cyclone FPV
Time spent using app: 4 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 23, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm very happy to be working with you and am looking forward to great sales with pre-orders.

Edited June 20, 2021

I just recently installed this app and immediately received help when I needed it from Andrei. I was having trouble with the settings, because of previous pre order apps I installed/uninstalled. He helped me every step of the way and we finally got to a solution. Now my item that I put up for pre order is working perfectly! Thank you Andrei for your super fast and amazing help! I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Posh Carbon
Time spent using app: 10 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 20, 2021

Thank you for choosing us as your partners in pre-orders! I hope we bring in many sales and continue to grow our businesses side by side.

June 20, 2021

Finally, a working solution. We have tried and FAILED with several other pre-order apps with all of them being too glitchy or selling beyond the allocated inventory. Andrei & his team got it right. From hand holding install to assisting in clean-up of legacy code to ensuring the app works seamlessly with other apps, Andrei and team do it all. Great solution that's already impacting our business.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 20, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a challenge but your support, clear communication and goodwill made it all work out in the end. This is a strong foundation on which a long fruitful collaboration can be built and that will help us grow our businesses side by side. I look forward to the future.

June 20, 2021

I understand the app a couple of days ago, and so far it is doing what it says it can do. Support from Andrei was fast and excellent, very helpful and highly recommended.

Twitterpated
Time spent using app: 25 days
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm glad we are already helping you grow sales with pre-orders and I hope the future holds a lot more sales to come.

June 17, 2021

The support for this app went above and beyond what I need for my website. They did a great job implementing their app to my customed website. Love this app!

SɅ+CHL
Time spent using app: 1 day
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to be a part of growing your business with pre-orders!

June 14, 2021

I installed two apps before I got Timesact to help me take pre-orders. Both had some technical issues so I deleted them right away. I kept checking for another option and found this one. I installed it and everything was easy. However, I noticed my site with some glitches, so I contacted Andrei (the owner) who has a chat option once you install the app. He found some code that remained from the other two pre-order apps that weren't allowing my website to work properly with his. He cleaned it and helped me set up everything I needed and the way I needed to start offering pre-sales. With that customer support, you can't go wrong. The app works great now.

WYU Handmade
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Kairock Partners SRL replied June 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your story to help others! There is always a solution to get everything right again as long as there is great communication and collaboration between the developer and the store owner. I'm very happy to be a part of your entrepreneurial journey and I look forward to your many many pre-order sales.