Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

Amarillo y Rosa

Location Chile

Esta app es muy buena sobre todo el servicio que te dan si tienes dudas es rápido y eficiente, nos encantó!

Anita Wood

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just installed this app. While setting up I had an issue, contacted support and customer service replied very quickly. The issue is resolved and I’m looking forward to using this app! Thank you for good support!

petvet.cl

Location Chile

Great App! Works great for our booking of multiple services & multiple employees, and also support is fast and simple!

RY APPLIANCE REPAIR

Great app works perfectly for my business. The team is awesome they customized my appointment page. Extremally outgoing and helpful!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Studio Escape

Location Japan

Superb support from very efficient staff. Some little bugs at backend but nothing that hasn't been ironed out very quickly Highly recommended!

De BBQ Store

Location Netherlands

We used this app for a client of ours and so far its working great. There was one issue we had, but the support was quick with their reply and as it turned out. It was a simple mistake made by me... Easy to install and to edit to your needs.

Woods' Silver Fleet

We've just installed this app and found it to be a good app. The customer services is amazing, they've been very responsive and helpful with our requests. I'd highly recommend the app.

Pureal

Location Turkey

Nice app, easy to use, perfect features and customer service is very helpful in every sense. thanks!

Fuheng

We have been using this App for a month. We are strongly recommended this App not only because it meets our needs but also it has a good customer service. Email reply within a day which help us solve lots of issue. Although it may need some improvement and customization for different kind of use, I like the way they would hear from the customer.

Taste the Wild Beauty

I've now reached out to support a few times, and in every experience it is quick and resolved. They are very easy to work with and the quick responses are very appreciated. Super happy with Tipo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25