Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

blwgruncherfamily

Location Spain
Time spent using app 30 minutes

I used this app to help me do my shop. I really like how it does. Amazing app to use in your shopify

E-commerce Keystone

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome! I enjoyed using this app and all of the services. I have just started using it but so far everything seems nice.

The Black Market

Location Germany

Great app! It actually works! I tried another app and had issues receiving confirmation email of time/ date.

Niche Bazaar Studio

Only just started setting it up, but so far it seems brilliant. The main thing is I can't believe it's free! We've been using a paid version for quite a while now, and this seems to do everything and more. So glad to have found this app!

Covid Kantoor Test

Location Netherlands

Love the app! We use it for all our bookings and would highly recommend it to other shopify users wanting a simple app.

StudioBluFitness

This app is amazing and the customer service team is one of the best i've ever seen in any business. The app is sleek, nice, and convenient. Love this app so much, was very lucky to find it!

Sports Trans-Action

Time spent using app Over 1 year

J'aime vraiment l'application. Très simple d'utilisation et répond très bien à mes attentes! Je recommande pour ceux qui désire placer des rendez-vous en ligne!

SKIN BY MONICA

Location Australia

I love Tipo for its ease of use and when I get stuck I just have to email support and they are pretty good at getting back to me to resolve the issue. Thanks Guys. You rock!

Styled By Georgia

Location Australia

works great allows me to enable bookings and keep purchasing options. Superfast setup and easy to install.

Rosa Clara Saudi Arabia

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am still testing it but so far its working very well, we will be able to give more after using it. thanks!