Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

JAWAN ORGANIC FARMS

Brilliant little helper App! Test will come in the real world, but setting and testing is working well. Thanks.

Mixx Projects

I really like it so far. It would be nice if we could remove the price and quantity from the service if it's a free service. But otherwise, the app is great.

Thisisraw

Very useful for appointments, its easy to use and it doesnt take long to install it. It was very helpful for my bussiness

Bad Attitude Lashes

I love the products it has amazing and it works so well and it love how it makes my business look and I like how I can get my customer easily

Alchemist Tribe

The app is seamless for the customer, but not the store owner. It doesn’t add the appointments to your store calendar, and it doesn’t even email you a calendar invite. You have to create your own google calendar invite so you don’t forget the appointment and can get reminders. Then, customer service doesn’t help. They have sent me the incorrect link twice, and even at the bottom of the link it has a rating of 1 like and 16 dislikes. At the present moment in time, I don’t recommend this app. You definitely get what you pay for, and this app is free.

CCARD

The app doesn't work, after a I set up all my services the app goes down every time I open it up. Please fix it

De Corona Sneltest

fabulous app - great in use, fluent integration within Shopify! if you want to do appointments in Shopify - this is the app you need !

STYLE B JONAS

love it, its been great althoug quite difficult to finction properly, would be nice if it could be more cuztomizable

Race Box

App meets my requirements. Integrating with my products was very simple. It is easy to customize and manage.

HU$TLE & GLOW

This app help me keep collecting all my emails on my site without having to embed another application into my site.