4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible scheduling, and seamless integration with Shopify and Google Calendar. They praise its customization options and efficient customer service. Some suggest improvements like a mobile app and live chat support. It's seen as a valuable tool for increasing business through easy online booking.

September 4, 2021

This app works great for keeping appointments organized my only complaint is I wish the customer facing interface was a little cleaner.

Urban Sprouts
Almost 2 years using the app
July 26, 2022

We have been using this App for a month. We are strongly recommended this App not only because it meets our needs but also it has a good customer service. Email reply within a day which help us solve lots of issue. Although it may need some improvement and customization for different kind of use, I like the way they would hear from the customer.

Fuheng
14 days using the app
Edited November 2, 2021

I needed something fixed within my tipo app and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally.

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique
June 12, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

Skintrends
Philippines
About 3 years using the app
August 24, 2021

璐室 Lucid Dream
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
October 5, 2021

We use this app to help our customers book time slots at a photography space we own (ROOLEE Photo Loft). I love the easy way customers can select time slots and how simple the backend calendar is to view and alter. I wish there would be an improvement in the actual time slots. It would be nice if customers could select a time and a buffer window is immediately placed before and after the booking time.

ROOLEE
September 10, 2021

Application simple à utiliser, service après vente très efficace petit souci réglé en un temps record. Merci encore si vous cherchez une application pour programmer des rendez-vous en ligne n'hésitez plus.

Betterclean.fr
France
Over 1 year using the app
November 1, 2021

I am very happy with the support from Tipo, very fast and precise. The app works great, fit my needs

Wohnen etwas anders
Germany
11 months using the app
Edited March 24, 2022

It works as promised and they're quick to respond if there is an issue! I would recommend it to others! Still great service. I really appreciate the team and all their help!

Moonbase Cellars
September 17, 2021

Great customer service and easy app to use. Laura with customer service was incredibly helpful with my issue.

The Flower Market on 7th