Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

smartlife

Location Bahrain

Aside from this great app you will get a prompt response from their customer service as well. Laura will help you through the process and gives you quick response and suggestion. Over all 5 star +++

璐室 Lucid Dream

Location Taiwan

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

Elaine B Jewelry

We are very happy with this app and the communication with the developers. I would recommend that you use it!

Rekindle

Customer support is always quick and ready to help. Whenever I've had an issue or need help understanding how the software works they usually respond same day and diligently look into whatever it is I'm dealing with. Thanks so much for your help!

Make Pop Lab

Location Mexico

Great customer service. They are very helpful ! Thanks a lot for all your quick support and patience.

Medal Shots Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have set up this app to book appointment with our clients. Ran into some trouble on our end at the start, and the support team at Tipo have been outstanding fixing our mistake and getting us up and running! Much better than alternative apps.

On My Babys Plate Shop

Location Mexico

Super easy to use. It help me to sell my 1:1 consultations and have a record, schedule. The template is so easy to use. So grateful to have this app tp help my business.

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr

Location France

Great app, perfect for booking / appointments / rentals business. Easy to understand and to set up. + stellar customer service, able to help you real quick fixing some twist to make it really perfect for your store front end.
Highly recommend

Sariita

My clients can overbook for the same time slot and customer service said there's nothing they can do about it because it seems they purchased it at the same time. Please fix this problem. :)

TECHER Fabrice Coach Ayurveda

Location Switzerland

Application au top. De plus le service client est à l'écoute et vraiment efficace. J'ai eu 2 fois un souci, les 2 fois le problème et résolu en moins de 24h. Très bonne équipe et service, même avec le plan gratuit. Merci.