Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Camel&Creme

Love it, so easy to use and so efficient. It sends emails to customers automatically and really organizes the booking experience for both back end users and front end.

Beaute3D inc.

This app is wanderful!!! It is completely free and it does what ever you want for booking. I am fully satisfy.

juicy.jewelries

I love it, I'm setting up now our site and I really hope that this app could really helps us in booking.

TheeDiosaHaven

It was very easy to customize the aesthetic. It was also very easy to book. I love it so far! I would definitely recommend!

Mint Juleps Shop

Super easy to install and configure. Will update once appointments are booked! why is there a minimum number of characters for this review?

Prisma Wax + Beauty

Laura is AMAZING! I needed a booking app for my site that wouldn't break the bank, as I am just starting up, and Tipo has been perfect so far. I had a few hiccups along the way, but Laura made sure that it was fixed. Great customer service and booking app. Thank you Laura! I can't wait to see what updates will be made in the future.

The Root Cause Method

Excellent application, simple and easy to use. Besides being very precise for what I required. 100% recommended.

PuffyLamb

It is one of the easiest calendar app I have come across. The platform is simple to navigate, making changes whenever I need to. :)

sants-hair

スケジュール予約機能を実装するために、このアプリを使用しました。日本語化できていない箇所があったため、サポートに問い合わせたところ、なんと次の日にプログラム対応頂きました!こんなに早くご対応頂けるなんてびっくりでした。本当にありがとうございました!

clean beauty concept

Fantastic support. Very helpful and fast. They have implemented some changes according to my wishes quickly and easily. Very recommendable!