Tipo Appointment Booking

Booking System - Events Calendar - Booking App - Reservation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tipo Appointment booking - Shopify booking app

Studio Vine Glass

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works, could be a bit more user friendly. Overall, I would recommend. awefwdfasdfsadfasdfasdfwsaefaswefsasdwf

Magpie

We used this app for a specific promo we were holding, it worked great for us once we became familiar with how it worked. Looks clean and is easy for clients to use on the front end. When we needed to remove it I reached out for assistance and was helped right away by Laura. Will use again if we hold another promo that requires a booking situation.

Tipsy Noon Candle Workshop

Location Hong Kong SAR

As a service base company, a suitable APP that tightly integrated with my shopify store is absolutely important. As a first time user of this e-commerce platform and basic user of shopify APP, the day-to-day technical support from Tipo is close to my heart. I cannot say enough grateful to Tipo's Support team, they also extend their hands to access to my shopify admin panel, in order to fix some coding problem that i would be never fixed myself. All Tipo's support team's help, is very much appreciated. To me, i am calling this as top notch service. I can see many more months to come to continue to use their service. I recommend this app to everybody who like the ease of use, also no need to worry about you are alone to face technical problem, as Tipo's support team have you covered. Thank you.

VilloniBoutique

Location Australia

I was a huge fan of the Tipo Appointment Booking App. The app has started glitching out and not allowing people to book any services, which in turn, is loosing me money. I've contacted support multiple times and no response. I think once the app is completely functional it should get 5 stars. But for now, its causing my business a lot of money

Renee's Boutique LLC

I used this app to set up virtual styling appointments on my website. Although, it sets the appointments I don't like that I have to do it as a product and make people go through a check out process. I also do not like that it does not send out a Zoom link automatically and sync automatically with my Google calendar.

Bird Kingdom Giftstore

Tipo has let our customers start booking and paying for our Virtual Field Trips without us needing to email back and forth to find the right time. It will save significant amounts of time (~30 minutes) on each purchase going forward, but most importantly will save our attention and focus for the things that only we can do.

leapp

Location Netherlands

A nice helpful app that I would recommend as a booking service. It also offers some extra features, like automated e-mails, which are really helpful. If needed, the customer service delivers fast and professional support.

Paisley Autocare

Time spent using app About 1 year

We rely heavily on this application, Shopify's standard system does not support our needs. Without the team at Tipo, our website would not function. The support is extremely fast. Can't wait for future updates to see how this application develops https://paisleyautocare.co.uk/

Green Joe Coffee Truck

Once installed, the app stopped all products from being loaded into my cart. So, people were able to take a course (yay!) but any ebook, business plan or other product was not able to be purchased. I lost sales. Took 2 hours with shopify team and they couldn't figure it out. Finally uninstalled the app and sure enough, my site was fixed! Sounds like they have quite a bug to workout.

Mansion Clothing

Location Netherlands

Loads of appointments get an error and don't come through. Customer service doesn't help. Very annoying because i've got a few orders in this app so I can't switch to another app because they will get lost.