Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

Built for Shopify

Reviews (442)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy integration, and customization options, including unlimited services, employees, and locations. They value its Google Calendar integration and the availability of a free plan with full functionality. The support team, particularly Laura, is praised for their efficient and patient assistance. The app is recommended for its consistent performance, excellent customer service, and ability to meet specific business needs.

February 13, 2020

Had a problem with the app and the developers quickly fixed it. This app helped us a lot and the design is really nice.

Mediary Planner
Mexico
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited June 25, 2024

It's a great app, it's working fantastic and the support team is super fast and helpful! :) Really recommend it.

Floor Studio NDSM
Netherlands
Almost 4 years using the app
September 9, 2020

The app is really good. I like the option of actually approving or disapproving a booking which gives the owner to plan and reschedule if required. When I faced an issue with integrating it with my theme I reached out to support and had a great response from Laura. She helped me get the issues fixed on the website.

ClubWorks
India
Over 3 years using the app
Edited November 21, 2023

Great/Consistent product and top notch customer service.

In the beginning we had some technical difficulties. The app didn't integrate with our theme but after I contacted the service team, Laura replied and being so patient and very helpful, we emailed back and forth to try to find what was going on and finally we got it solved. Thank you very much Laura!!

PS. I needed more help with the layout and positioning of the booking form our website, I contacted Laura again, within a second she emailed me back "Please let us try. I’m working with the developer team on the request. I will keep you posted asap." As a business owner I would hope to have an employee like this. Again Thank you very much Laura, and your boss is very lucky to have you.

This is the most useful app. I have tried so far and it does everything exactly as described, highly recommended.

Silkie
Over 3 years using the app
April 9, 2021

I warmly recommend tipo Easy to change the look Easy to use And easy to get help if something dont work

BAKS fair
Denmark
December 6, 2020

Been working well with prompt assistance. Does exactly what we need for taking pre-bookings at our ghost kitchen.

Vausages Vegan Diner
January 5, 2021

Very good App. All needs are covered. Most of all they have a efficient support team. I have some theme format conflict issue. They solved it overnight. Great help! Thanks!

Love Simple
New Zealand
February 2, 2021

The setup was very intuitive and easy to navigate. Equally important is that the functions of what I'm looking for in an appointment scheduler was fulfiled. Thank you!

Ezdcode
Singapore
April 19, 2022

I am very happy with this app because even the free plan gives a lot of functionality. Customer service is very quick and knowledgeable. I recommend it!

The Organic Wine Store
June 12, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing. It works great, and the support is great too! They respond fast and were able to fix all issues we had. We will definitely continue using this app.

Skintrends