Tipo Appointment Booking

Tipo Appointment Booking

by Tipo

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Tirumala Designer

It's frustrating, before using the app it is asking for review and blocking the screen. At least let people use it first.

PristineGlass

this app is incredible bad. developers need to improve. that's an honest review. I can't even access settings or change the menu options.

NoteWorthy Clothing

the code does not work when you attempt to add it to a page. I was hoping this would be a great addition to my site, sadly I'm disappointed

ABE.Academy

This is av very good app, I really liked it, however, I have to uninstall because of the buttons on the product page does not work after 1 minute of creating a product. tried installing again but no luck.

New Orleans Habitat for Humanity ReStore Elysian Fields

Terrible customer service. I've contacted them several times and given them access to my Shopify as an admin. No action and no follow-up. I'm going to have to uninstall

Kaypea Jewelry

I had added this app with the intention of using it in the future. Without me realizing it, they made a number of edits to my site's theme yesterday which messed up my website and cost me a LOT of money when my much anticipated shop update went live today but my customers couldn't buy anything because the "add to cart button" was mysteriously gone from every product page after the edits Tipo Appointment Booking made. I deleted the app and the "add to cart" button came back on my website immediately. Unfortunately it took me hours to figure out that this is what was causing the issue. Really annoyed and wouldn't recommend this app.

February 25, 2020

Hi,
I'm so sorry for hearing the issue.
Our dev has fixed the issue. If you install the app and get the issue. you only need to re-integrate theme. the issue will be fixed.

One again, I'm so sorry for this issue.

Go Tan Australia

This app doesnt work in my opinion. I have made attempts to contact their support, and they dont reply. The widget just keeps trying to load and the booking screen comes up with errors. I like the dashboard and the widgets appearance, but that is where my likes stop.