Tipo Appointment Booking

Appointment Booking - Booking System - Booking Calendar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Comporium Security

The app is very easy to install and configure. The only short coming is some of the lack of design features or I would have given it 5 stars. The features that are there are plenty useful though and everything work as expected.

CALABRUNE

Application pratique et utile. Quelques bugs, notamment le mail de confirmation qui a tendance à partir dans les spams.

Beliva by Sanoquesabe

I've installed this app in order to accept bookings and the customer service has been great helping me setting it up! If the app works as its customer service, this will be one of the best third party apps I've ever worked with!

ROOLEE

We use this app to help our customers book time slots at a photography space we own (ROOLEE Photo Loft). I love the easy way customers can select time slots and how simple the backend calendar is to view and alter. I wish there would be an improvement in the actual time slots. It would be nice if customers could select a time and a buffer window is immediately placed before and after the booking time.

Urban Sprouts

This app works great for keeping appointments organized my only complaint is I wish the customer facing interface was a little cleaner.

ArtizenOils

This App is perfect for my small yoga business. It has some limitations, but overall I am very happy with it!

Alaina Marie Brand

Overall this app is very useful. It's a bit confusing to navigate but it gets the job done. It's a great addition to my online store!

The Red Road Collective

Easy to set up and functional to use. Happy so far, but only beginning. They do need to incorporate a "back" button incase steps need to be adjusted.

Hato Tejas Paint Center, Inc

Thanks for the App, just need to finalize the configuration. We Use for my location to bring service and have an awesome improvement.

THE NEOD