24/7 Booking System
Booking availability 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Cut workforce labor significantly. Improve your conversion rate.
Flexible Appointment Booking
Allow clients to book a course/sport/service and more. Appointments and staff are well managed in the admin calendar.
Automatic email notifications to customers and employees. Easy to sync appointments to Google Calendar and Apple Calendar.
About Tipo Appointment Booking
Powerful Appointment Booking System
Tipo Appointment Booking app is a powerful weapon you should never ignore in the eCommerce era. The cost of human resources is shrunk dramatically since all changes in slots, location, date and time, employees, etc. are automatically synced after each booking processing.
The app will bring a smooth booking experience to your customers due to straightforward booking steps, speedy loading, and stunning design. Also, the around-the-clock booking ability is available to facilitate customers’ booking, which maximizes your conversion rate as well. Last but not least, our friendly user interface allows you to easily install and set up the app without technical knowledge required.
Tipo Appointment Booking is perfect for
- Study courses: Allow students to select a proper subject, learning time, location and favorite lecturer
- Gym and Sports: Let trainees book a sport for individual or group and choose a trainer
- Private Clinics: Allow clients to book a medical service, appoint a doctor, make the payment
- Law consultants: Make appointments, showcase services, and manage staff Repair centers: List the number of services, locations, and servicemen for customers to choose.
- And much more patterns!
Full feature list
Track appointments with detailed booking information such as status, date and time, customer, employee, and location filtering by month, week, day or employee in the calendar view. Furthermore, booking activity log and an analytic dashboard showcased help store owners build a proper business strategy.
Google Calendar & Apple Calendar Integration
Facilitate employees’ and customers’ personal schedule thanks to Google Calendar synchronization.
Font, color and background image of the booking section are customizable with full options to perfectly match your store.
Additional custom fields
You are providing special products/services? You can add any type of custom fields to your booking section such as dropdown, checkbox, Radio button, Single-line text, and Multiple-line text.
Automatically send email notifications to customers and employees in different cases (pending/accepted/rescheduled appointment and more)
Other useful features:
- Set up Blackout days, for instance, National holiday
- Translate text into your target text to match your store
- Add multiple products/services, location, employees
- Add an appointment manually right in the admin calendar in special cases
- Configure different email templates for different cases and recipients with available pre-made templates
- Allow booking for an individual or a group
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Go Tan Australia
This app doesnt work in my opinion. I have made attempts to contact their support, and they dont reply. The widget just keeps trying to load and the booking screen comes up with errors. I like the dashboard and the widgets appearance, but that is where my likes stop.
I've tried almost every calendar app in the app store as well as Acuity. So far this has been the easiest to use and the developers are amazing to work with. They are quick and have been incredibly responsive. Also, I noticed the other reviewer mentioned you needed to include a trainer but the app allows you to use any term and in fact, I'm using it for rentals.
This app is only good for services that use a trainer and have a location every time. Services like graphic design for a business card etc or property photography don't work well. Definitely needs some work to improve customization abilities. Great customer service though, weekdays Only...