Tipo Product Auction

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tipo Product Auction - Auction solution in shopify

Area 13

It took a little bit to set things up the first time, but any issues were primarily user error. Now that it's up and running it has more than paid for itself as an extra unique thing on our site. I had one time that a site update caused it to stop working, but they were very responsive and got it fixed.

PokuPoku Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Did not notify me by email when there was a bid or that someone won the auction (I had the options selected). Does not let me select a winner. Left both me and the customer extremely confused. App does not appear to work as I expected.

The Coral Dragon

This app has many issues and bugs. Most of the custom options do not work. Does not integrate easy into website. Very glitchy. Cannot combine winning orders.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP

Location Japan

Very nice app. The auction page has helped increase sales. I think more people would use it if the price was a little lower.

BG Göttingen Fanshop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good customer service, they did everything to fix my problems!
They replied very fast and help me set up the auctions

Avigail Lasry

Im an artist and this auction app really met the level of esthetics and functionality. Do Recommend

Plantlovers

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and great support when something is not working the way it should. Should actually use it more often

HPEntourage

Happy with this app so far! Tried out the free version, then upgraded to the mid-level after our first auction. The app has been fairly easy to navigate and set up, the options and features were exactly what I was looking for, and all the tools have been mostly self explanatory. Support has been helpful and responsive and was able to quickly assist with a display issue I was having with a very short deadline.

Discount Bros

This app is totally worth it! Tipo is exactly what our staff has been looking for. This particular type of auction format is well thought out on both the front and backend. Our customers are thoroughly engaged in the bidding process and we get a lot of compliments on how visually appealing our products on auction look! Additionally, the support team at Tipo is outstanding! Laura has especially been a great resource to reach out to; she provides us with A+ assistance anytime we have a question or want to make an adjustment. From theme integration to more advanced product and collection setup - they are on it to help tailor the app to meet the individualized needs of our store. Don't hesitate to reach out to the support team if you need them ! A+++

Classic Chitre Pictures

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Tipo team. Laura, and team. You totally set the bar for exemplary service. - Prompt responses despite the 10-11 time zone difference
- Polite and patient answers
- Links to URLs
- Product fixes for defects immediately I am a "big fan" and look forward to working you all with the store. Thank you for the app, and for your service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6