Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Enigma Antiques

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

TIKTOKPRO CLUB

very powerful app, looking forward to scaling my biz with this app, the support team was very agile and helpful during the setup

La Cava de Don Julio

Modifying a few things breaks the whole web, and on some computers the auction doesn't show up for no reason. Technical support didn't answer me so I uninstalled it and went for another option.

Church of Pickle

This app messed up my site! Now, users can't enlarge or preview product images when clicking on them. Also, there's no option to remove the "BUY IT NOW" or "PAY WITH GPAY" buttons from the auction page, so someone could just buy the product without paying the auction price which makes it totally useless. And the entire app is programmed poorly.

We Fave You

Outstanding Tech Support. I wasn't able to complete the setup following the instructions. I wrote them and 24 hrs latter, and after a brief chat conversation, they set it up for me.
They did the coding themselves.
Forever thanks.
I still wish though that the Snippet could have further aesthetics configurations and cooler designs. It seems like it is already a task on their roadmap for the App.
Still, to me it is a 4.85 star App.

Zoanthids.com

The app is easy to install and run. I ran into a couple of things that needed a few tweeks but Tipo Support was responsive and fixed them right away. I would like to see an easier navigation of products in the backend of the app but the front end is very nice. One other item for the wish list would be the option to display the current bid price on the collections page. Overall we really like this app and continue to use it for our regular weekly auctions.

Biofield Tuning Store

I'm happy we found this app after we initially tried another one with more reviews (but it was way way too complicated).

The folks at Tipo were VERY responsive. And it was easy to install and configure their app. We found a few glitches that didn't work for us but customer service was able to help us. The only tricky bit is that they appear to be in Asia so they are awake when we are asleep (and vice versa) but we could get everything fixed via email and good communication.

The most user-friendly auction app we could find. They even worked with us to customize some colors to match our store. Thanks so much for the great service. Good luck!

Auktion8.dk

If support didn't ghost me, I might have had a different rating for this. The app seems cool, but I had a few problems to start. They where mostly my own mistakes for not reading all information. But...

From start I had the problem that my normal product button "Buy Now" overruled the auction. So in case an auction went above the productprice, people would be able to click the buy now button and get it cheaper than the auction.

Also the buyout-price never worked or figured.

I asked for help with this 3 times.

First answer: Explaining me that buy now is different from buy-out. Well yes, I kinda knew that. The problem was that the buy-out price didn't work.

Wrote back friday 24 april waiting for answer.

Second answer: Never came.

Wrote back tuesday 28 april asking for confirmation that they got my "friday-mail".

Today it is thursday and no answer still. Tomorrow it's been a full week without any response.

Uninstalled the app.

Can't recommend this product or customer support. Stay away

Watch Rapport

This app is great. It really adds some value to our site. I had some customization needs and performance needs, and Laura took care of it right away. Laura has provided me with excellent customer service. I defiantly recommend this app! Cheers!

Franklin Blanks & Crafts

So far so good - had one little glitch in setting it up and reached out to customer service . Next business day they (Laura )had us up and running by rewriting some code for us on our page . So i'm very happy with customer service so far as well . Time will tell now. But we look forward to usuing the app, it seems as if it will work wonderful. If you want to see it in action -you can check out our page Franklinblanksandcrafts.com

Previous 1