Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

i was looking for somthing like this
great app !work very well
Excellent support. They have patience and are ready to help

akosidogie

I used this app to create free item raffle bids in which the list bidder wins the item after certain amount of time. However, there isn't option to limit the amount to bid per succession. as I can fake bid zillion amount. Then the system will eventually wont accept new bids. This app needs an update for that.

October 2, 2019

Dear customer,

thank you so much for your value review. Our team is ready to update the feature for the app. However, could you please give me more information about the feature? it would be great if you could send me an email to hi@tipo.io.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
I wish you all the best :)

- Eric

eBuyLo

Great product Customer service is A+++ Responded fast and answered all questions highly recommended!!!!!

Dolls so Real Inc

I love the "ease" of use and the 7 day free trial BUT I have been waiting 2 days to figure out why my auctions are not showing and still no reply from tech support. It seems easy but I cannot figure out how to launch live. Free trial is a waste because by the time I get help, my trial will be over.

August 19, 2019

Hi Lynne,
I'm sorry for my late response. Your first message for me in last 8 hours. It was middle night in our country. I'm sorry because our office was closed at that time.
I can extend the trial days for you and any other customers, If you need more time to test the app. please let me know if you need or email me at hi@tipo.io.
Thanks,
Laura

takprice

They send directly an email to customer with a gmail account also put your private email in cc so customer can see it.
Does not support GDPR!!
Needs to fix lots of things.Honestly.

August 6, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team have just fixed the problem by changing the Email Delivery service.
Best regards,
Eric

MechanoControl Automation Technology Co.

This app is excellent app and very easy to use. I suggest it to all store that work on the base of auction. I made good auction at my store https://mechanocontrol.com. Thank you so much fir developer.

Wholesalekings.com

Best Auction app hands down. 6 star service. Great looking professional layouts also. Support is one of the best.

July 21, 2019

Reef Secrets

This app is amazing! And so easy to install. It works perfectly and in addition it is visually very appealing. We needed an app for our online aquarium store which would enable us to auction products that were rare allowing everyone the opportunity to purchase these items. Additionally this app engages our users and keeps them coming back to see which other items are up for auction. The app developers are very responsive and supportive in addressing any questions we had with the app. We have been waiting a long time for an app such as this to show up. Highly recommended.

Motley Muse

It looks great on my website. This app software is very user-friendly and has fast customer support.