Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction | Reviews

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

BidTheLove.com

I have used Tipo for a year now. Been really great. The team has tweaked & edited as I needed for my elements and many auctions. Customer Service is awesome. Have questions or frustration with shopify code, just ask, there team helped out tremendously. Great value and speedy code.

Valley Town Comics

Needs to be an option to hide buyout price from the home page of the store or any page of the store during an auction. I thought I found that button, selected it and then nothing changed.

MAYA BLEU

Trash service, emailed 3 + times over the course of 3 days. No contact back with anything. App does load on my site, and doesnt work in anyway. The "free trial" is running out so I am deleting this app if i dont hear from someone today.

October 4, 2021

Hello MAYA BLEU,

I'm sorry for your experience. Our team also send you multiple emails but we didn't get your response. I believe our email has been moved to your spam folder. If you receive this message, please check in your Spam inbox to see our email.

I really appreciate your patience regarding this issue.
Thank you so much!

Culture Cards Au

I needed help with a few changes being new to the app. Laura came to the rescue and helped all issues and solved them fast and effectively. Thank you Laura, Brilliant App. Brilliant service.

Soundwaves Art Foundation

Bit of a rocky start but eventually figured it out. The design is sleek and it's easy to use, so I'm hoping this is just an off week for them. I wish the bid showed on the collections page though so it was more integrated with other products

مزادات أون لاين

Outstanding App and team, I've sent request and I received prompt reply by Laura. My request solved successfully. thank you .. 5 star

OA Leather Supply

Perfect for my needs. Team was extremely helpful with colour changes etc. Would highly recommend. I tried a few other apps and they were not as good as this one.

imafoolishmortal

I have had this app when they first came out and was an earlier adopter. Now I have to pay for it. I have had 8 auctions. This is wrong

Lightning Bids

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Tozando International

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

Previous 1 3 4