Tipo Product Auction

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

HeartBid

Location Singapore

This app is easy to use and pretty customizable to suit my needs. But the BEST feature of this app is actually the Customer Support. The team response fast, within an hour, sometimes less than an hour, and got my requests fixed. Kudos to the technical team as well. They understand what you want, fix the issues, and they test to make sure everything works. They take feedback on app improvements seriously as well. I hope they can make this app even better.

Sophie Long

This app was good from the start. There were a couple of things I needed to adjust for simply for aesthetics. I contacted the support and they got back to me so quickly and made the changes for me instantly. Really impressed. The auction is running brilliantly. Would 100% recommend- thank you

ChimuKo

Location Philippines

The support was astounding. They comprehended well the request and delivered. Assistance with the customization was on point. Would like to have them again as aid, if needed.

OLDSKOOLTREASURES

Location Italy

Very good app! Thanks to the amazing support team, they helped me a lot throughout the whole customization process.

Stafify

Thank you very much to the whole Tipo Team, specially to Laura who assisted us from our customization requests. They always make sure that all concerns will be handled properly, on time, and to the fullest possible extent and limitations of their app. Kudos!

Pauline.h.Art

I used this app for an art auction and it was perfect! I could set up the auction effortlessly and my users (even the oldest ones) used it without any issue whatsoever. + their support is very responsive. I will definitely use it again.

WheelHouseArt

App shows a "Free" option and a monthly subscription option. Signed up thinking I would try out the free option for a month or two, but the app automatically signed me up for the subscription after a week. The app was ok, but didn't draw enough interest in users to make it worth it for my business. I messaged to cancel my subscription. Tipo reps just asked for access to my account, and never cancelled the account, so I kept getting charged. Tipo did eventually get back to me and corrected the subscription and refunded charges spent, so that was good of them to follow up and correct it.
This would be a good app if you are able to keep up with creating and marketing your auctions, but it's not good if you aren't willing to put in a good amount of work behind it yourself. I probably wouldn't recommend trying it out unless you are ready to put in the time to take full advantage of the services. Some day I will revisit the app when I'm ready spend more time focusing on it.

Gaiarsa Aste

We had some problems with the history auctions view in the account page: on mobile the history list wasn't responsive. Tipo Support solved the problem quickly! Thank You

JUNEPORTEN

Great app with awesome support. Have had a great experience with the app and support. Always replaying to request and the solution is maximum 1 day ahead. Have nothing bad to say about the app or service.

Space Cadet

This app is terrible. This app rarely functions correctly, and all my auctions ended twelve hours for reasons they can't explain. Every time I login it's a new problem; I can't get anything done when I need to. Good customer service doesn't do anything to save this garbage app.

Previous 1 3 4 5