Tipo Product Auction

Tipo Product Auction

by Tipo

Product Auction - Allows you to create auctions on your store

Lightning Bids

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Tozando International

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

AUCTIONECTAR

THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER! Seriously- Laura and the team there in Tipo were outstanding in any kind of way, allowing us to bring the app to meet our brand, which looks very different than the default design and asked for many, many requests for changes from our side. Through all of this process- which involved over 50 emails- Laura and the team gave us nothing but the PERFECT support. We are really thankful for the work they put in, and they are truly an ideal model of how an app support should look!

24/7 Sports Cards

completely useless app. it technically runs an auction but nothing even close to being production ready. no ability to configure. can only hope they listen and work on development

December 2, 2020

I understand your requirements. I have added to our feature request list so we may consider to add it in next update.

DealDig

I used this app to help me to do bid.I met some issue with coding,tipo support fixed the problem and good patience.Thank you very much

Enigma Antiques

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

TIKTOKPRO CLUB

very powerful app, looking forward to scaling my biz with this app, the support team was very agile and helpful during the setup

La Cava de Don Julio

Modifying a few things breaks the whole web, and on some computers the auction doesn't show up for no reason. Technical support didn't answer me so I uninstalled it and went for another option.

Church of Pickle

This app messed up my site! Now, users can't enlarge or preview product images when clicking on them. Also, there's no option to remove the "BUY IT NOW" or "PAY WITH GPAY" buttons from the auction page, so someone could just buy the product without paying the auction price which makes it totally useless. And the entire app is programmed poorly.

We Fave You

Outstanding Tech Support. I wasn't able to complete the setup following the instructions. I wrote them and 24 hrs latter, and after a brief chat conversation, they set it up for me.
They did the coding themselves.
Forever thanks.
I still wish though that the Snippet could have further aesthetics configurations and cooler designs. It seems like it is already a task on their roadmap for the App.
Still, to me it is a 4.85 star App.

Previous 1 3