Reviews (87)

REME Luxury Goods
Hong Kong SAR
3 days using the app
February 22, 2024

Laura and team were great and helpful in setting up the auction on a more customized theme!

CORALS4U
12 days using the app
April 7, 2024

Great service

Villainz Reef Exotics
5 days using the app
December 13, 2023

We've been using this application for three years now. It is the best auction application on the market. The feature that sold us was the automatic bidding. It works wonderfully. The vendor does a great job addressing all of our issues in a timely manner. We have also provided many suggestions that they have implemented.

Just a few of things that I'm not happy about.
1. They changed their pricing plan from # of auctions to # of auction orders. These orders increase drastically.
2. Every year, we run simulated auctions to ensure that everything is working and these count against our orders. No way to run simulations for free.
3. Bi-lingual experience is not the smoothest. If you are on any page and choose to change the language, the context changes and you are re-directed to the home page. You don't stay on the page you were.

WCC Auctions / Ventes aux enchères de CCMT
Over 1 year using the app
December 13, 2023

It's the most intuitive app and most straightforward to install! I tried the others on the Shopify App store and all of them require expert/engineering knowledge to set up. I quickly uninstall the others and was delighted with the Tipo one.

Also I had some minor things that I wanted to tweak and the support from Laura was awesome. Prompt support, very dedicated person. I highly recommend this app for auction.

Lux Cafe Club
4 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Wonderful app and they are quick and courteous with support

Horning's Farm Shop
4 months using the app
Edited September 26, 2023

Although we've had some hiccups with the app and it took us a bit of time to get through the support team to be understood on the issue we were having, once the right person landed on our request, it was fixed quite promptly and they solved our issue so we could continue using their app for our auction. Thank you!

LXR USA
Over 1 year using the app
May 3, 2024

簡単に設定できて良いです。サポートの返信も早い。

FIRST PASS
Japan
1 day using the app
October 27, 2023

I’ve tried two other auction apps and they were awful. I almost gave up and just went to eBay, until I found Tipo! It worked perfectly, with only one issue that support fixed immediately. It’s super easy for the seller and the customer to use. I’m sooo happy to have found this!!

Madi Mac Fashions
1 day using the app
December 29, 2023

Very intuitive plugin and the best support experience I've ever had. Thanks again to Laura for helping me in such an efficient way.

ecuaoasis