Reviews (91)

4.7
Edited July 1, 2019

This app is amazing! And so easy to install. It works perfectly and in addition it is visually very appealing. We needed an app for our online aquarium store which would enable us to auction products that were rare allowing everyone the opportunity to purchase these items. Additionally this app engages our users and keeps them coming back to see which other items are up for auction. The app developers are very responsive and supportive in addressing any questions we had with the app. We have been waiting a long time for an app such as this to show up. Highly recommended.

Reef Secrets
Almost 5 years using the app
May 8, 2020

The app is easy to install and run. I ran into a couple of things that needed a few tweeks but Tipo Support was responsive and fixed them right away. I would like to see an easier navigation of products in the backend of the app but the front end is very nice. One other item for the wish list would be the option to display the current bid price on the collections page. Overall we really like this app and continue to use it for our regular weekly auctions.

Zoanthids.com
Over 3 years using the app
April 30, 2020

I'm happy we found this app after we initially tried another one with more reviews (but it was way way too complicated).

The folks at Tipo were VERY responsive. And it was easy to install and configure their app. We found a few glitches that didn't work for us but customer service was able to help us. The only tricky bit is that they appear to be in Asia so they are awake when we are asleep (and vice versa) but we could get everything fixed via email and good communication.

The most user-friendly auction app we could find. They even worked with us to customize some colors to match our store. Thanks so much for the great service. Good luck!

Biofield Tuning Store
About 3 years using the app
February 14, 2022

We had some problems with the history auctions view in the account page: on mobile the history list wasn't responsive. Tipo Support solved the problem quickly! Thank You

Gaiarsa Aste
Italy
About 2 years using the app
February 16, 2023

Great app! Very easy to set up and use. It integrates well into the system. Combining winning bids by one customer would be very beneficial.

openstudioshop.ca
About 2 years using the app
June 21, 2019

It looks great on my website. This app software is very user-friendly and has fast customer support.

Motley Muse
Edited March 6, 2021

I have had this app when they first came out and was an earlier adopter. Now I have to pay for it. I have had 8 auctions. This is wrong

imafoolishmortal
September 7, 2022

Very good customer service, they did everything to fix my problems!
They replied very fast and help me set up the auctions

BG Göttingen Fanshop
Germany
Edited September 26, 2023

Although we've had some hiccups with the app and it took us a bit of time to get through the support team to be understood on the issue we were having, once the right person landed on our request, it was fixed quite promptly and they solved our issue so we could continue using their app for our auction. Thank you!

LXR USA
Edited February 18, 2022

App shows a "Free" option and a monthly subscription option. Signed up thinking I would try out the free option for a month or two, but the app automatically signed me up for the subscription after a week. The app was ok, but didn't draw enough interest in users to make it worth it for my business. I messaged to cancel my subscription. Tipo reps just asked for access to my account, and never cancelled the account, so I kept getting charged. Tipo did eventually get back to me and corrected the subscription and refunded charges spent, so that was good of them to follow up and correct it.
This would be a good app if you are able to keep up with creating and marketing your auctions, but it's not good if you aren't willing to put in a good amount of work behind it yourself. I probably wouldn't recommend trying it out unless you are ready to put in the time to take full advantage of the services. Some day I will revisit the app when I'm ready spend more time focusing on it.

WheelHouseArt