4.3
July 20, 2022

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Tipo team. Laura, and team. You totally set the bar for exemplary service. - Prompt responses despite the 10-11 time zone difference
- Polite and patient answers
- Links to URLs
- Product fixes for defects immediately I am a "big fan" and look forward to working you all with the store. Thank you for the app, and for your service!

Classic Chitre Pictures
About 1 year using the app
August 6, 2022

This app is totally worth it! Tipo is exactly what our staff has been looking for. This particular type of auction format is well thought out on both the front and backend. Our customers are thoroughly engaged in the bidding process and we get a lot of compliments on how visually appealing our products on auction look! Additionally, the support team at Tipo is outstanding! Laura has especially been a great resource to reach out to; she provides us with A+ assistance anytime we have a question or want to make an adjustment. From theme integration to more advanced product and collection setup - they are on it to help tailor the app to meet the individualized needs of our store. Don't hesitate to reach out to the support team if you need them ! A+++

Discount Bros
11 months using the app
April 18, 2020

This app is great. It really adds some value to our site. I had some customization needs and performance needs, and Laura took care of it right away. Laura has provided me with excellent customer service. I defiantly recommend this app! Cheers!

Watch Rapport
11 months using the app
July 11, 2022

Loving this app! Has been really easy to set up and, when I had some trickier things to do, I contacted the support team and they were amazing. Super fast response and fixed all the little issues I had. Laura was great to deal with. High recommend!

Fang & Fur
New Zealand
10 months using the app
August 21, 2022

Happy with this app so far! Tried out the free version, then upgraded to the mid-level after our first auction. The app has been fairly easy to navigate and set up, the options and features were exactly what I was looking for, and all the tools have been mostly self explanatory. Support has been helpful and responsive and was able to quickly assist with a display issue I was having with a very short deadline.

HPEntourage
8 months using the app
July 11, 2022

The best app ever, i really happy working with Laura, super fast response and very nice. Glad all my problem can be fix very-very fast

Akarumput
Indonesia
7 months using the app
May 31, 2022

The support was astounding. They comprehended well the request and delivered. Assistance with the customization was on point. Would like to have them again as aid, if needed.

ChimuKo
Philippines
5 months using the app
September 13, 2022

Very nice app. The auction page has helped increase sales. I think more people would use it if the price was a little lower.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP
Japan
5 months using the app
December 23, 2020

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

Tozando International
Japan
4 months using the app
March 24, 2020

So far so good - had one little glitch in setting it up and reached out to customer service . Next business day they (Laura )had us up and running by rewriting some code for us on our page . So i'm very happy with customer service so far as well . Time will tell now. But we look forward to usuing the app, it seems as if it will work wonderful. If you want to see it in action -you can check out our page Franklinblanksandcrafts.com

Franklin Blanks & Crafts