4.5
September 13, 2022

Very nice app. The auction page has helped increase sales. I think more people would use it if the price was a little lower.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP
Japan
5 months using the app
April 11, 2024

the support with Laura was amazing! so easy and quick. we are very happy with the app!

Jelmoli Inventarverkauf
Switzerland
December 23, 2020

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

Tozando International
Japan
March 24, 2020

So far so good - had one little glitch in setting it up and reached out to customer service . Next business day they (Laura )had us up and running by rewriting some code for us on our page . So i'm very happy with customer service so far as well . Time will tell now. But we look forward to usuing the app, it seems as if it will work wonderful. If you want to see it in action -you can check out our page Franklinblanksandcrafts.com

Franklin Blanks & Crafts
December 11, 2020

THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER! Seriously- Laura and the team there in Tipo were outstanding in any kind of way, allowing us to bring the app to meet our brand, which looks very different than the default design and asked for many, many requests for changes from our side. Through all of this process- which involved over 50 emails- Laura and the team gave us nothing but the PERFECT support. We are really thankful for the work they put in, and they are truly an ideal model of how an app support should look!

AUCTIONECTAR
Israel
February 5, 2021

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Lightning Bids
May 8, 2020

The app is easy to install and run. I ran into a couple of things that needed a few tweeks but Tipo Support was responsive and fixed them right away. I would like to see an easier navigation of products in the backend of the app but the front end is very nice. One other item for the wish list would be the option to display the current bid price on the collections page. Overall we really like this app and continue to use it for our regular weekly auctions.

Zoanthids.com
Over 3 years using the app
Edited December 9, 2019

After a great support from Tipo staff, I managed to start the page live today.
I own an art gallery in the UK and I wanted to provide additional services on my Online store. Auctions is a major concept in the industry and I felt it would offer us some additional value.
I decided to install the Auction app making sure to put it up an running before the trial expires. I did this with the strong support of Tipo’s team.
I have tested all features and they all seem to work as expected. Lets see how it performs on a live site. Great support.

ART5 Gallery
August 11, 2021

Outstanding App and team, I've sent request and I received prompt reply by Laura. My request solved successfully. thank you .. 5 star

مزادات أون لاين
United Arab Emirates
November 17, 2021

I have used Tipo for a year now. Been really great. The team has tweaked & edited as I needed for my elements and many auctions. Customer Service is awesome. Have questions or frustration with shopify code, just ask, there team helped out tremendously. Great value and speedy code.

BidTheLove.com