4.6
April 4, 2023

Really nice app that is very easy to use. Hooked right into our system without issue. I had a question and customer support was very responsive. I recommend running a separate auction for each individual item, but they are very simple to set up. Highly recommend to anyone needing a simple Auction app!

DynaVap
2 months using the app
February 16, 2023

Great app! Very easy to set up and use. It integrates well into the system. Combining winning bids by one customer would be very beneficial.

openstudioshop.ca
About 2 years using the app
August 1, 2019

This app is excellent app and very easy to use. I suggest it to all store that work on the base of auction. I made good auction at my store https://mechanocontrol.com. Thank you so much fir developer.

MechanoControl Automation Technology Co.
Kuwait
About 2 months using the app
August 6, 2021

Perfect for my needs. Team was extremely helpful with colour changes etc. Would highly recommend. I tried a few other apps and they were not as good as this one.

OA Leather Supply
About 2 months using the app
Edited March 6, 2021

I have had this app when they first came out and was an earlier adopter. Now I have to pay for it. I have had 8 auctions. This is wrong

imafoolishmortal
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 18, 2022

App shows a "Free" option and a monthly subscription option. Signed up thinking I would try out the free option for a month or two, but the app automatically signed me up for the subscription after a week. The app was ok, but didn't draw enough interest in users to make it worth it for my business. I messaged to cancel my subscription. Tipo reps just asked for access to my account, and never cancelled the account, so I kept getting charged. Tipo did eventually get back to me and corrected the subscription and refunded charges spent, so that was good of them to follow up and correct it.
This would be a good app if you are able to keep up with creating and marketing your auctions, but it's not good if you aren't willing to put in a good amount of work behind it yourself. I probably wouldn't recommend trying it out unless you are ready to put in the time to take full advantage of the services. Some day I will revisit the app when I'm ready spend more time focusing on it.

WheelHouseArt
Over 1 year using the app
March 10, 2022

I used this app for an art auction and it was perfect! I could set up the auction effortlessly and my users (even the oldest ones) used it without any issue whatsoever. + their support is very responsive. I will definitely use it again.

Pauline.h.Art
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
April 5, 2023

So far so good! the support was on point with the trouble that we had for setting up a new auctions! thanks again guys!

ValentinoCorals
26 days using the app
January 26, 2022

Great app with awesome support. Have had a great experience with the app and support. Always replaying to request and the solution is maximum 1 day ahead. Have nothing bad to say about the app or service.

JUNEPORTEN
Sweden
23 days using the app
September 3, 2020

I used this app to help me to do bid.I met some issue with coding,tipo support fixed the problem and good patience.Thank you very much

DealDig