4.2
Edited September 13, 2021

Bit of a rocky start but eventually figured it out. The design is sleek and it's easy to use, so I'm hoping this is just an off week for them. I wish the bid showed on the collections page though so it was more integrated with other products

Soundwaves Art Foundation
4 months using the app
June 19, 2020

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

Enigma Antiques
Turkey
7 days using the app
November 7, 2019

i was looking for somthing like this
great app !work very well
Excellent support. They have patience and are ready to help

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.
7 days using the app
June 13, 2022

This app was good from the start. There were a couple of things I needed to adjust for simply for aesthetics. I contacted the support and they got back to me so quickly and made the changes for me instantly. Really impressed. The auction is running brilliantly. Would 100% recommend- thank you

Sophie Long
6 days using the app
June 15, 2022

This app is easy to use and pretty customizable to suit my needs. But the BEST feature of this app is actually the Customer Support. The team response fast, within an hour, sometimes less than an hour, and got my requests fixed. Kudos to the technical team as well. They understand what you want, fix the issues, and they test to make sure everything works. They take feedback on app improvements seriously as well. I hope they can make this app even better.

HeartBid
Singapore
5 days using the app
September 13, 2019

Great product Customer service is A+++ Responded fast and answered all questions highly recommended!!!!!

eBuyLo
5 days using the app
October 24, 2022

Did not notify me by email when there was a bid or that someone won the auction (I had the options selected). Does not let me select a winner. Left both me and the customer extremely confused. App does not appear to work as I expected.

PokuPoku Studio
About 1 month using the app
July 17, 2019

Best Auction app hands down. 6 star service. Great looking professional layouts also. Support is one of the best.

Wholesalekings.com
Hong Kong SAR
2 days using the app
Tipo replied July 21, 2019

June 13, 2020

Modifying a few things breaks the whole web, and on some computers the auction doesn't show up for no reason. Technical support didn't answer me so I uninstalled it and went for another option.

La Cava de Don Julio
Argentina
18 days using the app
October 24, 2022

This app has many issues and bugs. Most of the custom options do not work. Does not integrate easy into website. Very glitchy. Cannot combine winning orders.

The Coral Dragon