Reviews (87)

4.6
September 3, 2020

I used this app to help me to do bid.I met some issue with coding,tipo support fixed the problem and good patience.Thank you very much

DealDig
Hong Kong SAR
21 days using the app
September 10, 2021

I needed help with a few changes being new to the app. Laura came to the rescue and helped all issues and solved them fast and effectively. Thank you Laura, Brilliant App. Brilliant service.

Culture Cards Au
16 days using the app
April 18, 2020

This app is great. It really adds some value to our site. I had some customization needs and performance needs, and Laura took care of it right away. Laura has provided me with excellent customer service. I defiantly recommend this app! Cheers!

Watch Rapport
15 days using the app
August 29, 2022

Im an artist and this auction app really met the level of esthetics and functionality. Do Recommend

Avigail Lasry
15 days using the app
June 17, 2020

very powerful app, looking forward to scaling my biz with this app, the support team was very agile and helpful during the setup

TIKTOKPRO CLUB
Edited March 6, 2022

This app is terrible. This app rarely functions correctly, and all my auctions ended twelve hours for reasons they can't explain. Every time I login it's a new problem; I can't get anything done when I need to. Good customer service doesn't do anything to save this garbage app.

Space Cadet
Edited September 13, 2021

Bit of a rocky start but eventually figured it out. The design is sleek and it's easy to use, so I'm hoping this is just an off week for them. I wish the bid showed on the collections page though so it was more integrated with other products

Soundwaves Art Foundation
October 3, 2021

Trash service, emailed 3 + times over the course of 3 days. No contact back with anything. App does load on my site, and doesnt work in anyway. The "free trial" is running out so I am deleting this app if i dont hear from someone today.

MAYA BLEU
tipo.io replied October 4, 2021

Hello MAYA BLEU,

I'm sorry for your experience. Our team also send you multiple emails but we didn't get your response. I believe our email has been moved to your spam folder. If you receive this message, please check in your Spam inbox to see our email.

I really appreciate your patience regarding this issue.
Thank you so much!

June 19, 2020

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

Enigma Antiques
Türkiye
7 days using the app
November 7, 2019

i was looking for somthing like this
great app !work very well
Excellent support. They have patience and are ready to help

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.