4.6
Edited July 1, 2019

This app is amazing! And so easy to install. It works perfectly and in addition it is visually very appealing. We needed an app for our online aquarium store which would enable us to auction products that were rare allowing everyone the opportunity to purchase these items. Additionally this app engages our users and keeps them coming back to see which other items are up for auction. The app developers are very responsive and supportive in addressing any questions we had with the app. We have been waiting a long time for an app such as this to show up. Highly recommended.

Reef Secrets
About 20 hours using the app
June 11, 2020

This app messed up my site! Now, users can't enlarge or preview product images when clicking on them. Also, there's no option to remove the "BUY IT NOW" or "PAY WITH GPAY" buttons from the auction page, so someone could just buy the product without paying the auction price which makes it totally useless. And the entire app is programmed poorly.

Church of Pickle
About 14 hours using the app
May 23, 2020

Outstanding Tech Support. I wasn't able to complete the setup following the instructions. I wrote them and 24 hrs latter, and after a brief chat conversation, they set it up for me.
They did the coding themselves.
Forever thanks.
I still wish though that the Snippet could have further aesthetics configurations and cooler designs. It seems like it is already a task on their roadmap for the App.
Still, to me it is a 4.85 star App.

We Fave You
Ireland
About 8 hours using the app
October 26, 2021

Needs to be an option to hide buyout price from the home page of the store or any page of the store during an auction. I thought I found that button, selected it and then nothing changed.

Valley Town Comics
About 1 hour using the app
October 2, 2019

I used this app to create free item raffle bids in which the list bidder wins the item after certain amount of time. However, there isn't option to limit the amount to bid per succession. as I can fake bid zillion amount. Then the system will eventually wont accept new bids. This app needs an update for that.

akosidogie
Philippines
tipo.io replied October 2, 2019

Dear customer,

thank you so much for your value review. Our team is ready to update the feature for the app. However, could you please give me more information about the feature? it would be great if you could send me an email to hi@tipo.io.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
I wish you all the best :)

- Eric