SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts & Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS & FB

Guru Muscle

It seems like a good app. Nice chat with customer service. 100% recommend. :) Just Facebook Policy sucks. But they have sorted it out. Thanks a lot.

enfashop-hk-dev

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Eligjius) who supported us even over holidays to support our marketing event ..Would continue working with Tobi for the coming events of my company

美贊臣e訂購

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

Xolvu™️

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials

Love this app! We've been through about 6 trials of other texting apps and they were all flawed. This app is worlds apart from anything else out there. Don't miss out! You'll love it too.

Kyliefy PH

i use this apps to increase my sales , the customer service is great, and easy to use...............

Geronimo Men Underwear & Swimwear

Our store uses this app. So far it shows great. Support is really fast and friendly, replies even on holidays.

Kenzo Stella

I used this app for my store to have a shop in messenger app. There are some issues but the tech chat supports are very reliable and they fix it as soon as possible. They really are hands on to their users. I really love the app and the people behind it! I really love their chat support so very helpful!

Techmortune

Best SMS app I've installed so far. Also, the customer service was really fast and helpful. Thanks a lot!

GearFrost

Excellent! Easy to use and fast support service.

Our GearFrost team enjoy with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72