Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Carts, Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Text Marketing

Dabalash original Mexico

Location Mexico

Hola No puedo enviar sms a mis suscriptores, no veo cual es el problema, no puedo hacer campañas de promoción

RadStore.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Uninstalled the app but now my page's messenger is showing a persistent menu made with this app and they've shamelessly added a menu item "Tobi - Clever Messenger Bot" which I am now unable to remove.

August 26, 2020

We talked with the merchant and they gave us great points on this matter so we removed the menu item for all future customers and It will no longer be added.

Rora

Location Japan

Really helpful- great support! I still haven't used this even once. Looking for something that is easy to use. Because I'm not really tech savvy. But No worries, The support teams are extremely helpful and nice.

7GEGE

Location China

The service is professional, great and very satisfying!!I will use this app all the time and the experience is great!!

ZCRAVE

Time spent using app Over 2 years

the best marketing app! it made over $91k in a month! recommended for every eCom business! thank you guys!

Guru Muscle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

It seems like a good app. Nice chat with customer service. 100% recommend. :) Just Facebook Policy sucks. But they have sorted it out. Thanks a lot.

enfashop-hk-dev

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Eligjius) who supported us even over holidays to support our marketing event ..Would continue working with Tobi for the coming events of my company

美贊臣e訂購

Location Hong Kong SAR

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

Xolvu™️

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials

Love this app! We've been through about 6 trials of other texting apps and they were all flawed. This app is worlds apart from anything else out there. Don't miss out! You'll love it too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69