SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Order recovery with SMS and FREE Facebook messenger.

Matt 'n' Seb

loved this app, really helped with getting return customers. Definitely recommend if you are thinking about it

Mister Kart

I am currently using this app and so far so good. I really like it how easy it is to use that's why I'm giving it 5 stars. Try it now

Freeman cbd

Really helps us bring back lost customers, great customer service,easy to use app. http://www.Freemancb.com

My Genie Home

This app is amazing. Increases my engagement rate sooo much! Recommend it to everyone who is taking this seriously! Thank you guys!

STARSHOPHUB

Nice one to sent out messages and recommend to for all the store that want to recover sales from cold traffic..

SaleEgg.com

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

Curet

Gratis

Kalia Store Online

I'm just starting to use it and until now is very user friendly and works great. A great tool to consolidate and automatized tasks, saving a lot of time.

Meridian Fine Arts

Recently installed and it was easy to set up and when I got stuck, support were quick to help and solve the problem. Currently using the Abandoned Cart messenger functionality. Great work. Thanks Tobi Team!

Fitmag.shop

Great app, with some free features that are absolutely awesome! Messenger marketing is the best thing, in my opinion! Great work guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101