SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

Bored Canvas

This app is brilliant, just getting the app up and running should be great to work with. Fingers crossed for many sales. I would highly recommend.

Teng Tools USA

Simple to use, Good features, value and combines several apps into one. We have been using for over a month and are very happy

Trenderr®

I deleted the app since it costed 40 cents per SMS in my country.
After I deleted they charged me 30 dollars for no reason. I contacted shopify support to get the money back, but they couldn't help me. I would like you guys to deposit the money you took. Beware of this app, it's not what you're looking for! Trust me this app will steal your money! I payed 38 dollars in total for nothing, to send a text to a few customers. Hope you read this review and decide not to download! ;)

May 16, 2019

The merchant has spent 18.84$ on a single SMS campaign and 2.53$ on abandoned cart SMS messages. We approved the refund of the remaining credit and clearly explained for what the 30 USD was charged.

If you need any information about your spending, account information or anything else, always feel free to contact our support. They are always here to help you!

UPDATE: not to make a fus about It, we offered a refund from our own pocket, but got no response.

Kintry

ok support is really good, thank you for being so prompt with your responses and helping me through the process

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review!

We are always here to help!

Glamorousbeauty

still reviewing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but you should only review after you used our app for some time.

The review now is uninformative and does not provide any value to our future customers.

Any update on this review would be appreciated!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Great customer support, I ran into problems and got an immediate response. I highly recommend you give this app a try!

Rottweilers Shop

The perfect app, does what it says and even more. 3 ways for abandoned cart recovery: facebook messenger, SMS, and email.

PoolRiot

Best SMS app for Shopify. Great customer service, loads of features, and love the FB integration. A must-have.

WHY NOT?

This app help me get a lot of order, even just free plan. highly recommended for any type of online shop.

The Wee Boutique Childrenswear

Trying to use the App for Abandoned Cart prompts in Facebook messenger, so far not been successful.

May 08, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with SMS or Messenger, feel free to contact our support. We will help you to set everything up! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66