Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Kyliefy PH

i use this apps to increase my sales , the customer service is great, and easy to use...............

Geronimo Men Underwear & Swimwear

Our store uses this app. So far it shows great. Support is really fast and friendly, replies even on holidays.

Kenzo Stella

I used this app for my store to have a shop in messenger app. There are some issues but the tech chat supports are very reliable and they fix it as soon as possible. They really are hands on to their users. I really love the app and the people behind it! I really love their chat support so very helpful!

Techmortune

Best SMS app I've installed so far. Also, the customer service was really fast and helpful. Thanks a lot!

GearFrost

Excellent! Easy to use and fast support service.

Our GearFrost team enjoy with this app.

iGoody Goods

It's the best apps. The support is very kindly and very nice, I used the apps get more sale. I recommend it.

JorJune

Great and quickly Support, Good app Great ROI

Love

JTAMIGO.COM

Great App and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeathersNjewelz

This app is wonderful! it has so many features and the support is Fab! I would rate it 10 if i could!

fansvite

I just installed the app just now; so far so good. I'm hoping this app can take the shopify store to the next level. In fairness to the app, I think it will. Stay tune!