4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and wide range of features such as inventory import, ad creation, abandoned cart recovery, and task automation. It's praised for boosting sales, customer engagement, website traffic, and order numbers. The app supports Facebook Messenger and SMS marketing, provides low stock alerts, and handles large sales events effectively. Merchants value its customization options and the responsive customer support. Many features are available for free.

June 20, 2019

Don’t usually leave reviews, but had to say I am impressed by Tobi. The SMS messages work brilliantly to attract the attention of customers. Definitely getting more sales through the app. Thanks!

Hoodyboss
Over 3 years using the app
June 25, 2019

I was surprised by how effective the abandoned cart reminders are, especially the first one. My ROI so far is over 500%!

Pologize
Over 3 years using the app
June 19, 2019

Tobi has helped me recover more than $2K in lost revenue from abandoned carts so far. Couldn’t be without it now!

Namasto
About 3 years using the app
July 31, 2019

So far looks pretty promising in terms of functionalities and the best part is the support they offer. One of the best support I have received till date for any free app .. Keep up the great work guys !!

Only suggested improvement would be to have more details on Setup, Case studies on various functionalities would be great !!

ShaadiMagic
India
June 10, 2019

This app has been very helpful. We have been using it for a few months now and we are able to see a good ROI. Support has been very responsive and on time. Thanks and keep it up.

Zizira
India
Edited January 21, 2020

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Eligjius) who supported us even over holidays to support our marketing event ..Would continue working with Tobi for the coming events of my company

enfashop-hk-dev
Hong Kong SAR
June 22, 2018

smoothly operaed and great idea, fb messenger is on the rise

Cpgymofficial
June 26, 2018

so far I love what I see I really appreciate the layout design and feel of the interface.

Sundryfocused
June 13, 2018

Great APP! Easy to use! Highly recommend!

Guliko
Turkmenistan
January 21, 2020

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

美贊臣e訂購