Reviews (677)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and wide range of features such as inventory import, ad creation, abandoned cart recovery, and task automation. It's praised for boosting sales, customer engagement, website traffic, and order numbers. The app supports Facebook Messenger and SMS marketing, provides low stock alerts, and handles large sales events effectively. Merchants value its customization options and the responsive customer support. Many features are available for free.

June 10, 2019

This app has been very helpful. We have been using it for a few months now and we are able to see a good ROI. Support has been very responsive and on time. Thanks and keep it up.

Zizira
India
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited January 21, 2020

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Eligjius) who supported us even over holidays to support our marketing event ..Would continue working with Tobi for the coming events of my company

enfashop-hk-dev
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 3 years using the app
June 22, 2018

smoothly operaed and great idea, fb messenger is on the rise

Cpgymofficial
June 26, 2018

so far I love what I see I really appreciate the layout design and feel of the interface.

Sundryfocused
June 13, 2018

Great APP! Easy to use! Highly recommend!

Guliko
Turkmenistan
January 21, 2020

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

美贊臣e訂購
Hong Kong SAR
September 11, 2018

Just installed the app few hours ago and already a recovered cart.
The team is really cooperative. Just suggested a new feature and they were working on it after few minutes.

Bootike
France
September 10, 2019

This software is very good, online customer service is very considerate, can solve many of my problems, so submitted five-star praise.

Rose Hair
China
November 4, 2019

It's the best apps. The support is very kindly and very nice, I used the apps get more sale. I recommend it.

iGoody Goods
Edited May 29, 2019

OMG! This app is one of the best apps on the app store. With all the amazing features I can't believe it is FREE! I'd tried it out last year and it was not up to speed but now I wouldn't trade this app for anything. This is all you will ever need for abandon carts! Way to go Tobi team you have made me a believer!

For those of you wondering.... No, this is not a fake review and no I was asked to write this. This app has saved me so much money that I had to tell Tobi how much I appreciated it.

Rim Of The Glass
About 2 years using the app
GOtext replied March 4, 2019

All the issues have been fixed and we added more features to Messenger!