Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Carts, Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Text Marketing

LYVLY

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Tobi app is amazing! They helped me make over 25k with using SMS And over 670 USD when using messenger! Their customer support is top notch and they reply almost instantly! Would recommend!

The Charming Suitcase

Time spent using app About 1 year

Tobi has been amazing at helping me automate my Shopify store! It alerts me to abandoned emails, tells me when I'm low on stock, and I've been able to grow my customer list using their FB messenger integration. I love it! I'm new to Shopify, and the process of installing and setting up Tobi couldn't have been easier. I was up and running the app in minutes. Thank you Tobi, and thanks for your quick support responses when I did have question :)

Eskay Beauty

The customer service is superb. They’ve been so helpful. They solved all the issues I’ve presented. Thank you for such wonderful support

Pamela Now

Location Nigeria

Great....i'm loving it.......

dfgh fghjkxcvbjnkliugfccv bsdgnm dfghjc bdkdgj,kIYWHCNDHC JHNUJENDUHENDOE

SendMeMerch

Awesome. its amazing compared to other apps that only send emails. No one ever opens those emails ! We were loosing $$$$$ with abandoned carts, time to take action,

Chicky & Sheepy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

very good support and help me solve my problem quickly. Also this app help me to auto send notification to my customer, superb

LifehackPH

Location Philippines

I love the app, the convenience and the accessibility it provides. The support representatives are also very accommodating and kind. Definitely would recommend this to everyone.!

Luxnvibe

good app i like the support they gave me would recommend to people kkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TEENRA Shopper

Location China

this app really helps us a lot. we like it and also recommand our friends to use it. Also, the customer service is very nice, thank you so much

Surf n Shop Easy

Location Philippines

great app for follow up and abandoned cart.. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk