Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Carts, Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Text Marketing

VITCERE

For past week we've tried Recart and every other Facebook Messenger + abandon cart + Facebook subscribe popup app on our store but non of them worked. Recart did not work. And Recart app slowed our site from low 1 second to over 5 seconds and GTmatrix showed 15+ second load time... Also tried VWO but was not what we expected so, Tobi was our last hope. If Tobi didn't work we had to go with standard Facebook Messenger directly from FB. And It worked! :) Support team is not from USA so we have to wait until night time to get to chat with them but they do support you right away. Our site is now really fast low 1 seconds and Tobi does not install code in your theme instead runs on javascript so its great! Try Tobi I'm sure you will like it as well.

freshhiss

Location China

it's a good apps. the support is very kindly, i used the apps get more sale than before, i recommed it

TeaTreasure

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Man on chat was a gem person he really take whole chat to an extreme level of satisfaction.I wish him good luck for future

Arms of Andes

Time spent using app 9 minutes

great customer service! replied to my questions quickly and thoroughly which is valuable to business.

Best Solar Lighting

Time spent using app About 1 month

a good app so far so good, use it all my stores and no problems at all, customer service is also good.

Dmalpac Shopping Innovación

Location Spain

Me encanta la aplicacion y espero que sea lo que necesito para la atencion al cliente en mi pagina web

OneClickSmile

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Really easy to use, I hope that it can work well on my site. Looking forward to seeing the results over the next few months.

Entre Cão e Gato

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

OMG BEST APP EVER ...................................................................................

ToyShop4U

Location India

I really like this app. I wanted to give offer on products. I got what I wanted to do. I'm really enjoying this app.

Rose Hair

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This software is very good, online customer service is very considerate, can solve many of my problems, so submitted five-star praise.