4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for automating tasks and boosting sales and conversions. They value features such as abandoned cart recovery and low stock alerts. The app's social media integration and inventory import capabilities are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and assistance. Merchants report growth in customer lists and revenue, especially due to the app's abandoned cart notifications. The app's customization options and integration with Facebook Messenger are praised. Merchants consider it good value, offering features comparable to paid apps at no cost.

June 13, 2019

The Tobi app has rapidly driven down my cart abandonment rate - I’m seeing an increase in Shopify sales that can only be down to the app.

Gio Voss
September 11, 2018

Just installed the app few hours ago and already a recovered cart.
The team is really cooperative. Just suggested a new feature and they were working on it after few minutes.

Bootike
France
September 10, 2019

This software is very good, online customer service is very considerate, can solve many of my problems, so submitted five-star praise.

Rose Hair
China
November 4, 2019

It's the best apps. The support is very kindly and very nice, I used the apps get more sale. I recommend it.

iGoody Goods
June 23, 2018

We are just starting out with this free plan and it is a simple connect start up. Seriously less than a minute.

Purpose Driven Essentials
Edited May 29, 2019

OMG! This app is one of the best apps on the app store. With all the amazing features I can't believe it is FREE! I'd tried it out last year and it was not up to speed but now I wouldn't trade this app for anything. This is all you will ever need for abandon carts! Way to go Tobi team you have made me a believer!

For those of you wondering.... No, this is not a fake review and no I was asked to write this. This app has saved me so much money that I had to tell Tobi how much I appreciated it.

Rim Of The Glass
GOtext replied March 4, 2019

All the issues have been fixed and we added more features to Messenger!

May 30, 2019

Amazing customer service! I look forward to seeing the back-end results of this app! Great job on expanding it to other platforms and tools on Shopify!

crushleafwellness
June 19, 2019

All Shopify stores need to know about Tobi. It’s fantastic! A straightforward app that helps with abandoned carts and improves sales.

machology
September 19, 2018

We have just switched from ReCart to Tobi as we were only using the FB messaging functionality. Firstly, I wanna shout out to Eligijus for his amazing support and hand holding. All my questions were answered quickly and even offered to do some things for me. Top notch support.

The app does exactly what it says on the tin, I have used it on previous stores and I have always enjoyed it. It is customizable to a point and allows you to personalize your messages etc, the app also has different growth tools to get those valuable subs. Conversions are up which is a massive plus.

My Metanoia Co
March 24, 2018

Great app!!!!! It's better than Recart and they keep developing new features

Waxbeads