Tolstoy Product Video & Quiz

Product video, TikTok video, shoppable videos, video gallery

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Angela Caglia Skincare

By far the best and easiest app to increase website engagement and sales in an organic, easy-to-use way. Plus, our customers love it. The Tolstoy App re-invents the "Pop Up" so that everyone wins.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating!!!! So happy to read that you think our app is great!!!!!! Can't wait to see how you and your customers continue to benefit by using Tolstoy :)

Driftwood Distillery

Location Netherlands

This is a fantastic addition to your website! You can make it as fun and interactive as you like and helps customers move around your website. I have only just installed it, but the developer was super helpful and answered all questions really quickly. I have high hopes that this app is going to help me convert sales! Watch this space!

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and review!!! We're so happy you had your questions answered, and we can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you make! ✨

Alldayattire

Honest review, Initially I downloaded Tolstoy to see what it was about. When I noticed it was helping identify with your market by becoming more personal by making a video. the thought of me putting myself on video kind of frightened my so I uninstalled it. the next day I recieved a call from Joel who was able to explain the full benefits of Tolstoy and I have given it a second try. All I can say is wow! Thank you Joel for reaching back out ot me with great customer service and I found I do not have to directly be on video until I'm ready. They have hundreds of templates that you can upload to your site. I recommend everyone try this out and it's free!

July 28, 2021

Thank you SO SO much for your feedback!!! We're so happy that you're using Tolstoy in a way that works for you!! Can't wait to see what create✨✨✨

Loa Nails

Location Switzerland

Easy to integrate - amazingly interactive marketing tool! And very hands-on customer service! Our customers love it - so do we!

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and feedback!! We love that you and your customers are seeing value with Tolstoy!! ✨✨

Moringaia

Seamless implementation, super user-friendly builder! Love how easy it is to create and make changes on Tolstoy. Received a lot of feedback on how unique the concept is in an e-commerce shop and how personal it felt to the consumer. Definitely recommend this app!

July 22, 2021

WOW thank you so so much for your review and feedback!!! We're so excited that you're getting awesome responses on your Tolstoy- love to see it! Can't wait to see how you grow with Tolstoy :)

Ecom Beauty Supply 19019

I love this app because it’s very easy to use and they have variety selection of Templates to choice from based on your Buisness. You should try it. I love it and you will too.

July 22, 2021

Thank you SO much for your feedback!!! We love that you're using Tolstoy in such a cool way. We're always here to support any features you might need :)

Adorable Stuffed Animals

Excellent app and excellent customer service! I got a quick answer and a quick fix! Highly recommended.

July 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback and review!! We love that you see value in Tolstoy!

ZRLUXE

Location Australia

Extremely fast responding team. My requests were quite intricate and difficult, but the Tolstoy team still managed to do their coding magic and make it work. I felt fully supported which is quite rare with some companies. I highly recommend; the options are limitless and the visuals are guaranteed to catch your customer's attention.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much!!! We're so happy you're finding success with Tolstoy! We're always happy to work a little magic ✨

www.jossieopals.com

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Tolstoy is a smart app..very useful app, dedicated and knowledgeable team behind it..
you won't go wrong!

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love how creatively you use our app, it's awesome to see!!

Fluorescent Lives

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app in particular because it allows me to express my creative and wonderous side when it comes down to developing my Website. The Video integration allows me to relate and pin point on the things in which my customer are searching for, thank you again Tolstoy for giving me this ability.

June 30, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!! We love enabling stores to express themselves and deliver amazing customer experiences!