Trackify X

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Ilamory

Time spent using app About 8 hours

A must have tracking app!!!!! The support is really helpful and their response time is amazing!!!!!!

November 3, 2022

Hello, friends at Ilamory

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Shopzarr

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Best support out of any app i've ever tried on Shopify. Literally instant help. Give these guys a try!

November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at Shopzarr

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

taraniya

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Their service attitude is so good and the technology is very advanced, which has reduced the trouble of code installation for me

October 27, 2022

Hello to our friends from taraniya

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are happy you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Minimart

Location Germany

Support are very helpfull, they do the best to help you to get the best results from trackify thank you

Hello friends at Minimart

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

LivPax.com

App makes it super easy to intstall and track data. customer service is very helpful and available when needed.

October 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at LivPax.com

FlexGun Percussive Therapy

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help me track and review my ad performance with great accuracy. I would highly recommend using this app

Hello to our friends at FlexGun Percussive Therapy

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

letshopcrazy

Location Australia

I have a problem to install trackify and thanks to Dylan for helping me out. Good to talk to you. Thanks

October 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at letshopcrazy

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

THEPINKBABY

I used trackify from the past 3 months and it has been a great experience working with them. The team is supportive and deepanjoy has been working with me helping solve problems to track pixel data.

October 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at THEPINKBABY

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Neobba

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good customer service. They even called me to install the app properly! Great job. I recommend

October 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Neobba

Rebel Road Design

Trackify is great. Support is even greater. I'm new to FB and had an issue with my setup. I used the chat to get help, and the support agent initiated a Zoom meeting for screen share. He showed me where I had missed some steps and helped me understand what was happening. A big shout out to Dylan Green, Trackify's support agent.

Hello to our friends at Rebel Road Design