Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

LAZRUS Golf

I had a tracking duplication problem (from the FB side) and they hopped on a zoom call with me to get it fixed as I was walked through it. That alone is scarce nowadays. I look forward to some good tracking!!!

October 13, 2021

Hello friends at LAZRUS Golf

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this!

-Tanu& The Trackify Support Team

PrimeFuchs

Thank you for the great support, Dylan helped me with the Conversions API . Much better tracking than Facebook

October 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from PrimeFuchs

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We are happy Dylan was able to assist you :-)

easylashNL

Awesome! helps me better seeing my purchases i make. the support is perfect jumped on a call with someone he helped me solve my concerns.

October 12, 2021

Hello friends at easylashNL

Thank you for this great review! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

LouMuzik.com

Very Helpful! I recommend this app for anyone needing additional tracking power! Simple and easy to install!

October 11, 2021

Hello friends at LouMuzik.com

We appreciate this fantastic review! We are happy you had such a great experience! We appreciate the high recommendation :-)

Loelva

Thanks for the app and support provided.
The support team is great, we got on a call and figured out all the issues
Thanks a lot, a great app, definitely better than Facebook integration rn!

October 4, 2021

Hello friends at Loelva

We are happy you took the time to write this great review! Thank you! :-) We are glad our support team could assist you! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Vehoss® - Brand Italiano

Helpful 100%, they're super kind helping how to do all the steps. Surely recommended for all the Facebook tracking

October 1, 2021

Hello friends at Vehoss® - Brand Italiano

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review, and we are happy we could assist you! Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Wander Finds

Fixed my tracking issues so I can finally use my Ads Manager data! Was not sure I installed everything properly so they jumped on a call with me to do a quick audit.

September 30, 2021

Hello friends at Wander Finds

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

Peachy Pets

Great app for tracking events on your store! Great customer support and willingness to help from Tanmay. I highly recommend it

Hello friends at Peachy Pets

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-) We really appreciate the high recommendation.

PhysioRev

Very pleased about this app. I particularly would like to mention Dylan Green, a customer service representative at Trackify that has been extremely helpful. With extreme professionality he made me fully understand the quality of this app.

Hello, friends at PhysioRev

Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are happy you had such a great experience! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

Evo Shaver

Amazing app and customer service. Dylan hoped on zoom to quickly resolve the issue I was facing. Highly recommend it!!!

Hello friends at Evo Shaver

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Dylan ;-) We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)