Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

TeethSaviour™

Great app as well as customer support! I hopped on a call with one of their team members and was shown everything I needed to know on installing the app and using all of its features.

August 26, 2021

Hello friends at TeethSaviour™

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it! :-)

Kamulia Skin

Très bon service client, ils sont là dès qu'on a un problème et n'hesite pas à nous appeler pour nous aider. Merci Tanmay !

August 20, 2021

Hello friends at Kamulia Skin

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-)

Andliga smycken

Great Service. Support is quick to answer and will solve any issue with the app. Will not fix IOS14 tracking issue though.

August 20, 2021

Hello friends at Andliga smycken

Shopdailys.com

I like the app and the support, I got this tech guy name Tanmay he was able to connect with me over zoom and started to work on some issues I had with my pixel at my store, he was very helpful and we solved the problem, thanks again.

August 17, 2021

Hello friends at Shopdailys.com

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review!

Your Film Poster

Trackify is a great app with great support! Using the app and the API is showing us pretty good results compared to the FB app in terms of tracking. The support is brilliant and pretty fast too.

August 16, 2021

Hello to our friends from Your Film Poster

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support and we are glad we could assist! :-)

HolidayToyz

Tammay was amazing at helping me setup the app, he went step by step & ensured everything was working properly. The app is much better than shopify's tracking and I now get much better data sent to facebook. Thank you!

August 10, 2021

Hello friends at HolidayToyz

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-)

Fairlight Collective

Fantastic customer service & excellent product! Offers marketers unique insight into their data, multiple-pixels for various ad strategies + a whole lot more :) A++

August 9, 2021

Hello, friends at Fairlight Collective.

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

SpaceAda

This app is superb. Customer service is great. I give Tanmay a Five stars for helping us! Highly recommend this app. A++

Hello friends at SpaceAda

Thank you for leaving this superb review! We are happy Tanmay was such a great help to you! :-)

Sefana

Excellent app and great customer service. They helped me set up everything correctly. Would recommend them!

August 6, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sefana

DeeTrade

This app is only one solution today to connect Shopify with Facebook via cAPI correctly. Everything works good and if there are some minor issues, their support is always on top, and they help to fix them in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Hello friends at DeeTrade

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! Thank you for this great recommendation :-)