Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel | Reviews

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

They have a great customer service! Was very helpful, friendly and did try everything to help me. :)

Hello friends at Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

HULA RINGS

Tanmay was fantastic to deal with! He provided me with excellent support by doing a screen share and showing me how to set up my UTM parameters. Deserves a medal! Kudos to him and the team!

Hello friends at HULA RINGS

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-)

byselenathelabel

Awesome customer support and very user-friendly. It's still early days but I hope that our data will be more visible soon.

Hello friends at byselenathelabe

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

innovationxtechnology

A pleasure to do business with. Excellent product and excellent support. Dylan was very helpful. An excellent product for your shopify store. Thanks,

Hello, friends at innovationxtechnology

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

MultiFlashse

very good! helped me alot! the guy dylan is very good! i really think this a good thing that works! he helped me with the hole setup!

September 3, 2021

Hello, friends at MultiFlashse

We are happy you had such a great experience! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

Root Logic

We had a slight issue with over tracking, but the support team was great in getting it resolved so it looks like we're all set. Would definitely recommend!

August 31, 2021

Hello, friends at Root Logic

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

ROYBI Robot

-- Update -- The customer service reached out. After spending some time on our account, they suggested a workaround to our issue. We are still monitoring the changes. -- Update -- This app doesn't work. Two weeks ago we started having issues with our pixel. The values were not being recorded correctly and Facebook sent us a notification that our pixel has an issue. I contacted support for a few days now and no response. If this app charges a monthly fee, we expect good support.

August 31, 2021

Hey Ryobi, Thanks for raising your concern and we apologize for the issue you faced with Trackify.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Please let us know how else we can help here? Thanks!
Regards

Tanu & Trackify Support Team

KittySpout

I am writing this review about the support but specifically Tanmay B. AMAZING. He went above and beyond to fix the issues i was having, explained in detail and took his time so I understood everything as well. Idk what you pay your developers and support here but he deserves a raise! Was going to delete the app and Tanmay saved the day.

August 27, 2021

Hello, friends at KittySpout

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Felicity Bags

I installed Trackify and Dylan was GREAT help! He took the time to walk me step by step and made sure everything was set up correctly.
I still have to see if Trackify fixes my Tracking issues after the IOS 14 update, but in terms of Customer Service Trackify is AMAZING.

August 27, 2021

Hello friends at Felicity Bags

We are super happy to hear how helpful Dylan has been. We are glad he could assist you. Thank you for leaving for this great review:)

TeethSaviour™

Great app as well as customer support! I hopped on a call with one of their team members and was shown everything I needed to know on installing the app and using all of its features.

August 26, 2021

Hello friends at TeethSaviour™

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it! :-)