Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

Very professional company. I installed the app and was immediately offered a zoom call to set it up. Setup was quick and easy. Special praise to the employee Deepanjoy.

Grand Candy Online Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello to our friends at Grand Candy Online Shop

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 24, 2023

Amazing ! thank you !............................................................................... :)

Majestic Market
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

Hello to our friends at Majestic Market

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 24, 2023

I start to use the app, and the support was very useful and react very quick to help me out on zoom. So let's see how it will work this few days

EllaVog
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Trackify X replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at EllaVog

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

January 24, 2023

I had an interaction with their representative Deepanjoy. And the guy gave me an amazing suppport completely from A to Z. Explained everything in the best way possible via zoom and screensharing. Highly recommend and book a call with him directly.

Monalos
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hello, friends at Monalos

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deepanjoy was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the high recommendation.

January 20, 2023

Excellent customer service! Very helpful and fast. Would chose Trackify anytime again! The plugin works as advertised!

Fluffy Feet
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hello to our friends at Fluffy Feet

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 18, 2023

Really fast service, everything was taken care of instantly! I had some problems with setting up the pixel, and the support did everything for me.

Vibroslim USA
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Trackify X replied January 18, 2023

Hello to our friends at Vibroslim USA

January 17, 2023

Good support deep and joy jumped on a call fast and helped the set up. Very fast and effective now waiting to actually test it out for tiktok

Dealz Supreme
Time spent using app: 4 days
Trackify X replied January 18, 2023

Hello to our friends at Dealz Supreme

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We're thrilled to learn that Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

January 16, 2023

Perfect to fix your pixel problem, great support !
Deepanjoy helped me to setup and fix my facebook pixel

La boutique du soignant
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Trackify X replied January 17, 2023

Hello, friends at La boutique du soignant

January 13, 2023

I got helped really quick, they help you install & connect the pixels for you during a zoom call instantly! Great service, thank you Deepanjoy!

OH MY GOODIES
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
Trackify X replied January 15, 2023

Hello to our friends at OH MY GOODIES

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Deepanjoy, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 2, 2023

An incredibly useful and intuitive application, excellent and with an incredibly excellent support team!! ^^

REYES ECOMMERCE S.L.
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days
Trackify X replied January 2, 2023

Hello to our friends at REYES ECOMMERCE S.L.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.