TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

the plant party

Location Austria

Great Support. Dylan takes his time to go through all the settings. We even double checked that the set- up works correctly during the call. App also looks great, Looking forward to seeing great results.

acrapoonss

Location Italy

Ho usato questa app per i miei tracciamenti su facebook e mi ha aiutato molto nel tracciare gli eventi, molti meno problemi sotto questa aspetto, assistenza veloce e cordiale. Assolutamente consigliata se volete migliorare le vostre campagne durante lo scaling.

proudpoppycreativestore

Location Australia

Great and patient customer service given by Deepanjoy. Solved an issue quickly and efficiently. thanks so much

Momo online

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ich bin sehr froh, dass ich Deepanjoy kennengelernt habe. Er hat sich viel Zeit genommen, mir geholfen und den Facebook & TikTok Pixel korrekt installiert. vielen Dank Vielmals.

FreshK9NO

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

im using trackify for all my stores and for the price its really good. Tracks 80-90% of sales which is enough to make decisions

September 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at FreshK9NO

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Trackify. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Glam Goodies

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just started using the app. Customer service was awesome with the setup help. I watched the video but Facebook changed the way the integration looked. Dylan was very helpful, I look forward to using this app to better enhance my ads performance.

September 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Glam Goodies

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Dylan was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

SHÖKN STORE

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Muy buena aplicación para trackear hasta 8 pixeles. Muy agradecido con el team support que nos ayudó a configurar la app en el momento, sin esperas. Muchas gracias.

September 21, 2022

Hola a nuestros amigos de SHÖKN STORE

Gracias por la increíble revisión. Estamos encantados de saber que tuvo una experiencia positiva con nuestra aplicación y nos complace que nuestro equipo de soporte pueda ayudarlo. Realmente apreciamos su negocio y estamos muy agradecidos por la confianza que ha depositado en nosotros. ¡Nos gustaría agradecer a clientes increíbles como usted por su increíble apoyo! ¡Tú Molas!

Salud,
Pushpesh y el equipo de soporte de Trackify

castella_store_processing

Location Brazil

Ótimo suporte! Excelente aplicativo. Muito essencial! Ótimo suporte! Excelente aplicativo. Muito essencial!

Hello, friends at castella_store_processing

Obrigado por sua revisão brilhante. Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está gostando do Trackify X e estamos felizes que nossa equipe de suporte possa ajudá-lo! Adoramos tê-lo como cliente e estamos sempre aqui para ajudar sua loja Shopify a ter sucesso!

ZANSSY

I really liked the fact that I was able to speak with someone via zoom as I was confused about a few things. They helped me understand the way the system works and to make sure that everything is set up right. Thanks for your help.

Hello, friends at ZANSSY

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

regalosdiamor

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer support answering questions. They give you zoom calls if you need it and walk through the process to make sure everything is properly set up. Also gift you support understanding the app... Great for checking my facebook stats. Thanks!

September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at regalosdiamor

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44