Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

SARbelt

Hello everybody,
I had inaccurate record from my store to Facebook Ad, I did the impossible at the event manager to get it right but same thing until I found Trackify X app, now everything is perfect, they even helped me by inspecting my store . I'm really grateful of Dylan from Trackify.

January 19, 2022

Hello to our friends from SARbelt

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X app. Dylan is the lifeline of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Dylan, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

babiesafe

He helped me a lot with an issue i was not able to fix. Great support!!! a lot of patient e very competent

January 6, 2022

Hello friends at babiesafe

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-)

Happy Endings®

Great support! They helped me resolve a rogue setting that was causing me duplicate FB pixel events that have been messing up our data for the past 9 months.

January 5, 2022

Hello friends at Happy Endings®

We are happy you took the time to write this great review! Thank you! :-) We are glad our support team could assist you! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

MOTIVAS

I like this app a lot. It helps me so much after those ios14 changes.
The support is amazing, helps and responds very fast!

December 31, 2021

Hello friends at MOTIVAS

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

We Are The Boring Shop

Trackify helped me so much after the ioS14 changes!!! The Tracking i far more precise on Facebook thanks to their advanced technology and would also want to really point out the spot-on customer service as any time I have some setup to make they always have someone do it even with me over a Zoom call which takes a lot of the weight off my shoulders as well as the worries if I have done sth wrong. Thank you Team and thank you Dylan for helping me out all the time :DD

December 31, 2021

Hello to our friends from We Are The Boring Shop

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We’re pleased that Dylan was able to help you with the setup process. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Dylan, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Love Quotes Apparel

I've used trackify on and off for years and have come back to it again after seeing all the great new features, the support is top notch, just as I remembered! Great app and looking forward to new features A++++

December 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Love Quotes Apparel

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

kreativeco

Awesome app, and awesome support! I super recommend it!!! The support was so helpful in helping me set up everything quickly and fast!

December 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from kreativeco

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with top-notch service. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Bluescoot

One of the best customer service i've seen! They helped me through configuration and offered me to make a zoom call to check if everything was set up correctly.

December 18, 2021

Hello to our friends from Bluescoot

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

DEEP END

Great app with friendly service. I had an issue with my pixel and they walked me through the issue. Thank you!

December 16, 2021

Hello friends at DEEP END

HeySmile

Really good service, very helpful! Would recommend to anyone with setting up and tracking the Facebook pixel.

December 16, 2021

Hello, friends at HeySmile

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37