Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Reliable Conversion Data

Demo - Reach The Unknown

Very helpful and hands on customer service! Dylan helped me setup the app completely and gave me first class guidance along the way.

September 22, 2021

Hello, friends at Demo - Reach The Unknown

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are happy Dylan was such a great help to you! :-)

ELLFON

Today I install this app, I got some trouble to set up it, fortunately with help of support (tan may) all issue got resolved easily and professionally, Great App Highly recommended.

September 21, 2021

Hello friends at ELLFON

Thank you for this great review! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We will relay your kudos to Tanmay. We really appreciate the high recommendation :)

The Mossy Oak Store

Really cool App and support is great. Ran into some minor setup problems and was able to get support and resolutions in no time.

Hello friends at The Mossy Oak Store

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

Choose RCVRY by HWO, Impacting the World from Alaska

At first wasn't totally sure why I needed this, but they've turned out to help my situation greatly! I needed an easier way to run a backup pixel from facebook account disabling. Trackify solves that and makes it easy. Then their server side api tracking is super helpful setting things up with the Facebook aggravated events. And when I get lost, there are tutorial videos and their customer service jumps on zoom for any personal help needed!

Hello, friends at Choose RCVRY by HWO, Impacting the World from Alaska

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

FreshK9

So far tracks 90% of results! Super happy with it. Was confused at first since i thought it tracked revenue but you have to look at the results and divide by AOV to get ROAS

Hello, friends at FreshK9

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

Just Luminous

I like the app so far and The tech support have been amazing. Thank you Tanmay. The video resources are also very helpful. I recommend the app

Hello, friends at Just Luminous

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Suki Mats™

I love the support from Tanmay!
Thanks, good app.
It helps me with my tracking.
I really liked the support

Hello, friends at Suki Mats™

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this superb review! We are happy Tanmay was such a great help to you! :-)

REDMOND

The tech support is amazing. Basicly fixed all the questions I have. The app is good, and the service is great. Thank you guys.

September 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from REDMOND

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support and we are glad we could assist! :-)

HokJor Cosmetics

I have just received top-notch assistance from Tanmay who just guided me through my tracking issues, a very polite guy, very friendly! Thank you so much! a much deserved 5 stars, I recommend!

Hello friends at HokJor Cosmetics

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-) Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Athan Greek

Insane service. I asked Dylan if my pixels are correct set up and he answered me in less than a minute that everything it's ready. And because i didn't remember very well how to set up events manager in my new BM and new store, i just asked him so maybe he knew about this. He said me let me share you a zoom call to help you. I got impressed. I said yes, i shared my screen and in 3' my events manager was ready. i was searching all the evening to do this and Dylan helped me in less than 5'. Thank you so much!!! What an experience!

September 9, 2021

Hello to our friends from Athan Greek

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31