Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Easy Shape Maker

I used this app before and its was good, never faced any issue until now, Since a week customer tracking status do not change. It stays in "waiting". This causing lot of trouble to our customer service.
The worst is that is thaty even if we message Trackr , they even not replied, and hte problem is still not solved

March 26, 2020

Dear Easy Shape Maker,

The problem is related to cjpacket carrier - they are facing technical issue providing tracking information to third parties, including Trackr app. Though on their website info is shown. We hope Cjpacket will solve their technical issues and tracking codes will get back to normal. But for this period our developers are already working on implementing temporary special solution in Trackr app - that customers during this problematic period could find cjpacket tracking no. updates. We'll send you an email, hope in 1-2 hours, when developers will finish their work.

thank you for understanding and we truly apologise for inconvenience you are experiencing.

Knik Knack

Misleading. It does not have a trial. I do not recommend this app at all. They want to charge me $47

March 17, 2020

Hello Knik Knack,

Trackr app has 15 days free trial in a monthly plan - as it is indicated in plans description on a listing page https://apps.shopify.com/trackr. After installing the app, please choose monthly plan of Trackr app in your shop's admin, you'll be redirected to Shopify's payment window - there will be indicated the date of the first monthly charge - it will be two weeks later than the app was installed. So the first 15 days - will be for free of charge for trial. If you like the app after the trial - you can stay in a monthly plan or upgrade to more cost effective yearly. Or - uninstall the app before 15th day and you won't be charged at all.
Hope this information helps. And if you have any questions - please contact us - support@eoscity.com - we'll be glad to answer and help.
Have a great day!

Quartzily

Stay away from this app.
It broke your default tracking method of Shopify, redirect your customers to their tracking page whenever the customers click to the tracking number in their order status page. Then customers have to fill in their email and order number, which sucks, they will collect users' data.
Moreover, even when customers filled in their orders' information, no tracking information found.
I repeat, stay away.

December 13, 2019

Dear Quartzily,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for misunderstanding regarding Trackr app services. Please let us explain that many Shopify merchants asked for the possibility to insert tracking url on order status page in order to guide their customers to the store’s website tracking page for customers convenience. That customers could easily check their order status on shops website's whenever they want and not be redirected to the pages of different carriers.
Trackr app, as many tracking apps, create possibilities for shop’s customers to track their orders either entering order ID&Email or Tracking number. Merchants have possibility in Trackr admin panel to use both these tracking options or leave just one - according to stores individual needs.
We would like to emphasise that Trackr app strictly follows GDPR requirements regarding customer data management. And we use only those customers data that are necessary to provide tracking services. Also when app is uninstalled - all shops customers data are deleted from the app after 48 hours following Shopify GDPR policy rules: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/gdpr-resources
In tracking history we see many successfully tracked orders on your store. So it’s really painful to read about “no tracking information found” in your review.
Sorry once again for this experience.

Splendid Queen

there is a problem with the application.
it's not working right now i have a serious problem with my customers

December 11, 2019

Dear Splendid Queen,

Trackr app had temporary technical issue, but it's already solved. We've checked your tracking page - it's working. We are very sorry for this inconvenience, we did our best to fix it asap.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or are facing some problems: we'll be here to help - support@eoscity.com

kind regards -

TWS équipement

Impossible to select carrier.... useless and waste of time
Impossible de choisir les transporteurs donc c'est juste une perte de temps

June 18, 2019

Hello, TWS équipement,

Thank you for your message to us. Trackr app supports more than 900 carriers all over the world. Their list can be found on app’s preferences page. Trackr app automatically detects to what carrier actual tracking code belongs to. Thats why there is no need to make carrier manual selections anymore.
Our customers have possibility to test the app 15 days for FREE and decide, if it really fits their needs. We kindly invite you to test the app and if you’ll have any questions or need any help - Trackr support team is always ready to help you. Just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Besides tracking service, Tracker includes additional features, such as: tracking info translation service, hide carriers function, customisable delivery notification emails. All of them are free.

We wish you all the best in your business and hope to see you among our customers!
Trackr support

cool trending club

This app was working fine on my shop and after a few months stop working now is saying orders not found, I try contacting support but not help from them at all.

Drone Shine

I thought i was the only one not getting any response from the developers. At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?

Yakoon

No way of cancelling my plan and it is frustrating... Sort it out and stop charging people on the backgroung!

LeeFed

I emailed twice to get some support with adding this app. Unfortunately I got no response nor did the app work. Uninstalled

Previous 1 3