Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

streetvirality

Awesome app, does everything I need for shipping management!! Good price and better than competitors. I also tested support and Mr. Marius was very fast with the answers!

pilottrend

Amazing app, everything works just fine! plus there is a free trial available, which is super cool for starters. Customer support is awesome - Marius was helping me with my questions and solved them all!

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

awesomily

Nice layout. Saved me a lot of time compared with other tracking app I tried with my previous shop. And support was fast. Thanks Marius!

networktrendy

Got a reff from a friend on this app. So far so good. Suport was quick with answer so 5* for this, But will se how it tracks as I am new in Shopify...

grandviral

Good App. Easy to use. Will see how it goes with my store, hope it will track all orders and cheap :P

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

topbragdeals

Good pricing. I am in trial period now and it has all functions as paid one. Suport was quick with my questions. Will see how it will track. For now 5*!

redhotsapce

Downloaded, Installed - did not work at first, but support was fast. Thanks Marius. No issues after that and we will continue to use it. Good luck !