Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.

Multi Buds

Good app with a nice look and a really good support! Support replies directly and helps you with everything and explain in details. Recommend it.

Value Heft

I just installed this app and it works like a charm. customer support is also very fast and tuned in!

GoshGorilla

Great price, great app and what I truly liked was the helpfulness of the customer support especially as I am not too tech savvy.

Marquise Glow

COOL APASDFASDFASDFSADFSADFSDAFASDFSADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFSDFSDFSDFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

mon instant bonheur

The app is very great ! You could set up the design (colors, titles,...). It looks great on the shop, very professional.

The support of the app is really kind and reactive and answer quickly to any questions.

HyperDealy

This is a great app. It's easy to use and my customers love it, I highly recommend it to anyone, who's running an online store where customers would greatly benefit from and appreciate being able to track their items. I experienced some minor issues during the set up process of the Trackr app, where I had to place the Trackr link into my "track order" page. For some reason, the Trackr link wasn't working. However, I contacted the Trackr customer service. They got back to me very quickly. I was helped by Justas who was very helpful and resolved the issue no problem. Thank you!! :)

Paulo N'co

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

Anonymous Streetwear

This App is dope and very nice customer service! Helped me a lot! I think I will use it for my other stores as well