Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

Legendear

Thanks for the great works from support for helping to customise a design a bit!

Forlatino

had small design issue but support helped me fast! app is muy bien!!! :)))

Wing Chun Illustrated

Great app. Great price. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended!

Huracan Fab

Fantastic customer service. The staff really went the extra mile to help me out with my issues. Even though the problem wasn't fully resolved (problem with shopify not Trackr) I felt as though they were trying their best to see if they could help.

Very happy overall.

Gitd

This is an amazing app! I shopped around at first but wish i had just saved my time and gone with Trackr in the first place. It is supper easy to use works perfectly. It has lots of other features that others would charge you extra for. The team have been great, they have helped me with some tricky custom coding. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works thank you guys.

Roardinozaur

Works well and support help me with a bit of customisation very quickly! Highly recommend.

Bestofmugs

I like the layout of page. Pretty great app

Ourbarry

I give this 5 stars because after trying several tracking apps and having small or big issues with basically all of them this one seems to suit my needs for the reasonable price tag. Hope it will continue to work well and I will not need to waist more of my precious time for researching.

Plusninja

I was looking for something like this. Does the job and easy to use!

Reachtrend

It works beautifully and I love how simple it is!