Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

THACKER

I have used this app time and time again. It's a wonderful feature to offer on an eCommerce site. Trackr's customer support is second to none. Consistently, over numerous sites, they have gone above and beyond to implement an array of requested customizations to fit very specific design standards of our theme–something that very few app developers will do. The result is a beautifully integrated app. An absolute A+++++

CLIQUE

Good support. Quick answers. It's actually the best tracking app in its price range. Easy to install and use, I recommend.

Boutique Imperia

Bonne application, s'intègre bien au site, prenez le temps de bien configurer les prestataires postaux.

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

Zinger Deals

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Wing Chun Illustrated

Great app. Great price. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended!

Huracan Fab

Fantastic customer service. The staff really went the extra mile to help me out with my issues. Even though the problem wasn't fully resolved (problem with shopify not Trackr) I felt as though they were trying their best to see if they could help.

Very happy overall.