Language Translate & Currency

Multi Language & Multi Currency Switcher with Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

koshakova.store

Great App. So many exciting features and easy to use. It looks so great on my website. I’m still getting the feel of the app. Customer support is fast and friendly.

Hi Maksims,

This is Kieran from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

Studio Annette

Very good customer service, especially Lisa, who helped me without me even asking in the first place.

Hi Laurie,

Here's Timothy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Timothy

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s

Great App. So many exciting features. It looks so great on my website. I’m hoping my customers find it useful. I’m still getting the feel of the app. But so far the set up and the extra perks already have me going crazy to see more.

Hi Darrell,

This is Matthew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Matthew

theLightzey

the support is helpful, still to test if the translation is accurate, hope everything going to be fine

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Jonathan

MORE THAN ONCE SHOP

Very usefull and fast, one of the best translation app I have seen so far ! Highly recommended to you all !

Hi Jessica,

I'm Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Marcus

xtrahunt.dk

Always helpful support again and again. They always respond immediately, so I'm very satisfied with this app.

Hi Thomas,

Here's Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Andrew

Poasana

The service was fantastic and I got all the help i needed in setting it up. After setup it works just as promised. Perfect!

Hi Patricia,

My name's Vincent from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Vincent

Kshopina global

I'm just starting to use this app, but first of all, I was very surprised by the customer service of this app. Customer service started in 1 minute after installing this app. It's an awesome app.

Hi John,

Here's Stephen from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Stephen

Invictor.in

Transcy is simple to install and easy to use. The support team did a great job helping me set up the app in my store. :)

Hi Victor,

This is Neil from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Neil

La Fouineuse

Great app for translating all my content at an affordable price. Jennifer, Anna and Lisa have been very helpful - they've been improving the app regularly since I've started with them and I can't wait to see what the next update will bring. Hoping they will make it easier for shops with lots of products to manage their content and navigate from one content to another. :)

Hi Sonia,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jason