Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Owain

Magnifique application, je recommande.
Application complète j'attente avec patience la mise à jour. Merci pour votre travail.

Hi Siaka,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you. Once we have an update for the function to translate review content from Ali Reviews, we will let you know. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

Johnson

Maison Mixy inc

I used this app to help me translating my Shopify store to open new markets. It is pretty user friendly over all

Hi Isabelle,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kate

Levesh

Useful app, good service, very helpful assistants. The only thing - would appreciate more free languages.

Hi Istvan,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

KASHLASHES

help me a lot and very understanding would really recommend to my friends and family I love it so much

Hi Abigail,

Here's Seri from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

braspushup

THANKS I WILL USE YOUR APP FOR THE NEXT MONTHS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Glitsygeek Bling Boutique

This app is perfect for my website translate and currency converter needs. I believe this will be a great asset to globalizing my business

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

humannade

I used the APP to help me to allow visitors to choose currency preference upfront. As I'm choosing the FREE eComm template which does not include such a feature. And I find this APP very easy to use and simple setup and helped solved my problem quickly.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Crown Taima

I really this app. It gives you more opportunities to grow your business. Just wish it would allow more languages for a better cost

Hi there,

I'm Sophie from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand. For free plan, you can add only one target language to translate, to experience with translating more languages, you can consider to upgrade your plan. With the higher plan, you will have more words as well as more useful functions.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Sophie

STUUL

Great and fast support! Thanks again. I had two problems and they solved one immediately and gave the other one as a bug ticket to their IT department who will sort this out together with Shopify now.

Hi Daniel,

This is Lauren from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

However, the bug as you mentioned in the relevant conversation is coming from Shopify and it's out of our control, you please contact Shopify for further support.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Lauren

Fusaro Antonio dal 1893

I downloaded the app to make my e-commerce international. I immediately appreciated the features and the ease of implementation, but my biggest compliments go to the support that in 1 day integrated the app into my theme, in the position and mode I requested.

Hi Gaetano,

I'm Barbara from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Barbara