Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kgn Handicrafts

Really helped me a lot in setting up my shop online , the customer service was very helpful and saved my lot of time

Hi Shadab,

This is Taylor from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Taylor

LuV & Mia Boutique

simple and easy to use. I have a lot of Spanish speaking clients and so it was important to me to have my store in Spanish as well.

Hi there,

I'm Murphy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Murphy

ADAEE

Hi changzhusong,

This is Sarah from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Sarah

X&H Shopping

I downloaded this app and found it very useful indeed. The app is simple and intuitive. Translations are fast and quite accurate. Great team and great customer service! Recommended!

April 12, 2021

Hi Nathan,

I'm Wilson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Wilson

Pikuar Gallery

Easy and good attention, fast translation in every part of the website. I like it i lot. I just start it but it works very well in this start.

April 12, 2021

Hi Anakaren,

Here's Smith from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Smith

Greengrocery

App. is very useful. You can add a new language and currency on your web site. I like it so much. Thanks.

Hi Canberk,

I'm Elysia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Elysia

Crafist®

Thanks to very helpful and fast support, my problem is solved, thanks a lot. Easy to use, multi-purpose. by the way, special thanks to Andy for his help.

Hi Suha,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

quetierni

me encanto, fácil y buenos detalles, me geolocalizo inmediatamente mi divisa, es lo que andaba buscando. gracias

Hi there,

Here's Aretha from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Aretha

Sezam-express

Helpful App, service is quite good and highly recommendable. Their currency setup is quite good and easy to use.

April 5, 2021

Hi Milan,

Here's Seri from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

Faith Shoppers Page

easy to use. The icon is a little intrusive on my store design, however. Is there a way to make the icon smaller?

April 5, 2021

Hi Frank,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Regarding to your concern, we have send you a follow-up email, please check the relevant email and get back to us soonest.

Anna