Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 16, 2020

Just started using this app and so far I am very satisfied. Thank you for providing this app for free.
It would be helpful if you could also add a tutorial or in the FAQ section of the App how to insert the language selector into the header for Mobile. Big thanks!

HÉLIZ
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 14, 2020

I am currently using this app to help me translate my store. It works great. I needed help adjusting the language selector for my website on mobile. Their support team was on top of it and got it done within 2 days. Very happy with the product and the service.

Boer Robbie
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 11, 2020

Sto provando questa app per tradurre il mio website, ancora non ho capito bene come funziona e come traduce, non posso lasciare una recenzione vera per questa applicazione

Vertical Color
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 10, 2020

Easy to use in manual version when you don't have that much of content. It covers well my needs to make a multilingual webshop.

Hellostraw-shop.fr
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 9, 2020

Great app ! I am using this app to translate to Japanese from English, this app is easy to use. I used manual translate and found it is very convenient for those who wants to translate each words precisely. Contomer servies is great, the response was quick and solved the problem.I really satisfied withTMS.Many thanks !

Théra
Singapore
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited November 9, 2020

The customer service is really good. It's easy to work in the app too. The flag thing was not working on my website and they changed it really soon. So i am really pleased and will continue and translate to more languages! The app is easy to download and works perfectly fine.

Jut & Julie
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 8, 2020

For the free version, you'll have to wait in line for the translation, but it works fine. For small sellers, the setup is simple and the accuracy is unknown

Tasteful Zone
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 8, 2020

Great app! I was able to translate my entire store from Spanish to English. I translated manually (free) and it was easy, albeit a little slow but I'm very particular and prefer to do it this way. There are paid options that translate using AI, however I didn't use this option so I can say how well it works. Overall I have a good experience using the app!

Kinira
Colombia
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 8, 2020

Probably the best language translation app by now on shopify. Very easy to use and good customer service. Recomened to beginers and more advanced due to htlm options. Good one!

The Body Pie
Czechia
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 8, 2020

Really easy and useful tool!! I've tried in English and everything worked, now I'll try to translate to Catalan I hope is as easy as it was in English.

COF/OFF