Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

this app is so easy to use! allow us to translate our store in a few minutes, and the support helped me in no time! thank you ao much!

Hu Organics

The app was easy to use, and the technical support was fast and qualified. Really appreciate :)

Seoul Bytes

Technical support was amazing! The language flag image was a broken image link and Karen rectified this really quickly. Thank you!

Breeze Apparel

UPDATE: Excellent customer service! Worked with Karen, who seemed friendly and willing to help. Eventually, we got the issues solved. They also added automatic (not AI) translation of items which are repeated multiple times, so no manually translating each one. Huge timesaver! Love this app and the team behind it! They even worked with Shopify to make a small part of the hard code editable. Make sure you sync your store (may take a few minutes) if you add pages (like new product) and want to translate them. Very useful and easy to use!

Alles-Rad

Just perfect App for international shops! Great work ! Easy to work with and video guide more than explanatory !

GalerieArtwave

I don't write reviews often... but these guys need to be recognized. I contacted them on a WEEK-END for a small issue due to my lack of coding knowledge, and they got back to be in the hour, with the issue proactively solved and advice for my future use. Let me tell you, if all the teams in the world were that dedicated, we would be on a whole other level. Top-notch services!

Viento Norte

Me han ayudado de manera super personalizada para poder traducir mi pagina y han respondido a todas mis dudas,incluso han realizado tareas espaciales para solucionar mis errores.Muy conforme!!

Playful Blocks

I used this app and to be honest I liked it a lot. It is very easy to use once you have synced all your products.

Dollar Max Depot

Customer service is excellent. We have more than 3000 items, but we were able to import all translations within a few days! AMAZINGLY organized. Really recommend this over the other expensive monthly paid ones. I have used Weglot and Langify, and so far my experience with TMS is the best.

1Blue

Fantastic app for translatting and having a multi-language store. Can't believe the manual translation is completely free.