Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Analogue Wonderland

Fantastic app and team - did the job well, when I needed support (for one-off extra words and then again for theme integration) they responded quickly and competently. I'm excited that it integrates with the new core Shopify functionality and am looking forward to the benefits to my overseas customers!

The small batch project

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Easy to use. On a very good path to become excellent. I'm still missing a better workflow for manual translations (for the languages I know well and want to tweak the wording). For example, easier way to deal with formatted text since not all texts get the rich text editor; more than 5 items on a single page; group by product instead of a random list; etc.

Di Joya

Location Portugal

Very Good App, Easy to use, Highly recommended. At the moment I m using the free version but thinking to upgrade

Rochef Chocolatier

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Easy to use, and the support team is super helpful and quick to respond. Thank you very much for your help. I have no problem recommending this product.

Ediciones Marea

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team was really helpful and quick in fixing an HTML formatting issue I had. Thank you! This product works well.

Everclean

Location Hungary

Great app! Incredibly helpful and quick customer support! Thank you very much for your help, highly appreciated! Highly recommended!

Famme

Location Denmark

Nice. but want these features: 1. More efficient manual translation (popup disrupts flow)
2. auto-translate puts & when & is used in product text when autotranslating

gorgeous

Location Germany

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

BizRendevous

Time spent using app About 1 year

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........

Sneaker Market

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 years

Pro, so far so good, seamless operation! From the first glance everything can be set up intuitively!