Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ark Licht

A simple & effective app with great features backed by an excellent support team. Makes translating a store to increase revenue seamless.

produits FIT

Great app, manual mode is free and working great! The automatic translation works fine too. Very easy to use

Regata Beachwear

The customer service team was friendly, helpful, and solved an issue I was having with the manual translation. I would recommend this app.

Aurastores

The app works almost flawlessly. We used the manual translation and it was easy. However the html sections are a bit cumbersome to fit in the translated text.

MLN Boutique

The best app I used to translate my store. The technical support is fast and amazing. They figured out and fixed the problem quickly. Thank you Karen L, I really appreciate your help.

Gefjun Distillery

I switched from Squarespace because of their lack of translation options and into Shopify and went on a daring search of a translation app. I tried a few and must say that TMS is the only one that worked for us. And their support is just lighting fast with even the smallest question.

Creation Sylbéné

I just started setting it up and so far so good. I am in a bilingual area and so I didn't want some robot to translate everything automatically. For me, it's a real plus that i can pick and choose what I want to manually translate. The deal breaker will be weather I can translate the checkout page or not, I didn't see anything mentioning this

Elite Racing Cycles

I did everything I needed and got very quick and helpful support. A friendly app for non-professional users!

CHIMPS WORLD

Technically this works smoothly and extremely well. A minus is that translated language(s) must be checked and manually corrected in its entirety, which is horribly time-consuming, (especially in areas where script is mixed in), therefor price vs. translation-capacity in words we find a bit steep.

Flow Shop

I am just starting to use this application and has worked well for me so far. I like the AI and Manual options. Translation from English to Spanish using the AI mode are good in general. I am satisfied with this application