Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 7, 2020

:) Easy to use - Fast and efficient - Awesome support !!!
:( HTML modifications don't always show up

Maison Maleh
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 6, 2020

So far so good but a bit expensive if u have like 900000 words to translate...so i will do some manual for now...

SE CONCEPT
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 4, 2020

best user experience among the apps on the app store and superior support, I dropped an email with my issue and got the response in a timely fashion with the solution

Shishabox
Jordan
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited October 3, 2020

Je commence tout juste à utiliser l'application, elle semble super bien je verrai au fil des jours.
Merci pour cette application gratuite.

Dulmaine-Cawthorne
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 3, 2020

good, i translate my website from french to english it's easy and I did it very quickly, and you can choose to write manually or translate automatically !

Fitness queens bty
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 2, 2020

This app is very simple to use and easy to navigate through I recomend this app to anyone wanting to translate .

EL Cheapos Stuff
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 2, 2020

This app is fantastic - depending on the number of languages you need the cost is very reasonable and the ability to divide up the translations tasks is great as is the glossary functionality for brand names etc. The free plan allows you to test the app before committing to a plan too. Also their support so far has been very fast and professional - no complaints and highly recommended!

JCPal Technology
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Edited September 30, 2020

I don't found any possible complaint, the application meet or exceed the description in the app store

ARBTEAK CA
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited September 29, 2020

I like the idea of this app, but it is not user friendly. I was able to add a drop down bar to my site for the languages, but, so far nothing has been translated. The tutorial videos are hard to see and can not be expanded to fit to screen. I will update this review if anything changes. After half an hour of fiddling with this I should have more than a drop down bar published on my site.

PetProductDelivery.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 29, 2020

Fantastic app and team - did the job well, when I needed support (for one-off extra words and then again for theme integration) they responded quickly and competently. I'm excited that it integrates with the new core Shopify functionality and am looking forward to the benefits to my overseas customers!

Analogue Wonderland