Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SteelJoy!

Have not yet experienced the app yet, I will follow up once I have. Need it to see if I can increase my sales.

Fashioned for U / Lionessucess

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't tried many translator apps but! i don't think i will need to! This app is very user friendly!

Magazzin B2B Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Depending on the volume of the content, you have choices of different ways to translate your store. For bulk import, it is very high efficient and convenient. The customer service is also excellent.

Etherea

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent translator, in a few minutes he translated me more than 300 products. I recommend it for anyone like me who needs a multi-language site

MASETTI-FEDI

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Was waiting this app for a long time, it’s very important to have seo for translations. Also awesome support for any questions.

Make-up Designory

Location Belgium

Great customer service and must say, blown away from the AI-translations quality! Karen did a great job to help us!

MotaChic

Location China

I love the design of this app. It works very well and is easy to use.
So i will give it a 5 stars. Great

e-kuay

Location Spain

Easy to use, free features, and super fast. The language selector looks neat and there are many customisable options. All I needed! thank you !

sober

Location Germany

Karen provided us an excellent support experience. Its a pretty useful app because it combines the new native language features of shopify with automatical translations, but also the option to translate by yourself.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

Location Turkey

useful and useful application, translation quality and application quality is very high, perfect solution for the seller and the customer