Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 24, 2020

Payed for the prodcuts, but there isn´t any translation. Payed for nothing. Don´t know why there are good reviews. DE to Finnish

Finnland MAWA
Finland
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Hextom replied March 25, 2020

Hi, your website is password protected, so we can not see the translation results. We have sent emails to learn more about the potential issue you have experienced, but have not received reply yet. Can you please check the inbox when you get a moment?

Edited March 24, 2020

ottimo per la traduzione manuale in più lingue
la traduzione automatica è limitata nel piano gratuito

AntSarT
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 24, 2020

I use this App for a multilingual website. As i have many technical word, i really appreciate the manual translation to get a perfect bilingual website. The support is easy to contact. It's a real plus.

my-secretpound
Thailand
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 22, 2020

I just want to say that customer service is great. I emailed them on a Sunday and within less than an hour I got a response and the customer service representative who helped me was very helpful and responded quickly to my other concerns

MagickTea
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 18, 2020

Amazing app. Great features. Plus it's free!!... The support team is very reactive and helpful. Keep on the good work guys. Thank yoiu!

SPKTQLR, the brand ®
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 17, 2020

Depois de enviar dúvidas bem detalhadas, inclusive com imagens e receber respostas evasivas, sem clareza para nos ajudar, estou desinstalando e reinstalando pela última vez. Outra coisa. O suporte é muito demorado na resposta!!!!

Loja Visite o Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 16, 2020

its a great plugin for shopify, its easy to use and translated well and didnt disturb the html tag, Keep up the good work!

ELFormula
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 25, 2020

Seems quite good. import export works well. Nice to have - edit button for original text (when you find errors or you need to edit it would be comfortable),
Must - urls don't appear in sitemap (i know they are not translated but they get the languagecode after the domain name for example domain.com/en)

Il mondo di Wit
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 10, 2020

I used this app to translate my store. I use the free version, that means I do the manual translation. This app does well and the tech support is awesome!

IAGCare
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 10, 2020

Have not yet experienced the app yet, I will follow up once I have. Need it to see if I can increase my sales.

SteelJoy!