Triple Whale

Triple Whale

by Triple Whale

Real-Time Profit & ROAS and MER Tracking on The Go!!

Print Your Places

I absolutely love this app! It helps me all day with real-time profit to help with live scaling and to have a full understanding of my business at all times! 10/10 recommend to all Shopify eccomerce owners.

SendAFriend

Excellent app! Finally found something that gives me a complete birds eye view of sales and marketing metrics. The developers are extremely responsive as well and are constantly adding new features to improve usability and speed. Highly recommend!

mypromolab

The app is so clean and easy to use. Just input your basic stats like COGS and link it to your fb ad account and youre more or less ready to rock. It has a tone of awesome features like it shows you your ROAS. You can set an alarm tone for when you go bellow a specific ROAS which is really cool. All round its a great app to have both on your mobile and shopify

Cradle Me Baby

I use this app alot, really helps me keep track of my live Profit for the day and ROAS, really helpful and i have the app on my phone so i can keep track on the go, Must have in my opinion

A Vibrant Day

I am new to ecommerce and am learning 'all the things' all at once. Triple Whale has helped me have a ton of data in ONE place to keep me focused. Easy to install. Easy to integrate and setup. Super bonus of having my Google Ads to compare to Facebook all on one screen. THANK YOU Triple Whale!

Spark&Lily

I use Triple all day to see what my store ROAS I also love seeing how much I have made this month after all expenses