Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Between shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more!

Outlaw Hobbies Authentic Autographs

We tried a lot of inventory apps to link Shopify and Ebay and Trunk was ahead of the class in everything we were looking for. We run an Ebay store with over 35,000 items and having to deal with out of stock sales was a massive headache that kept us from even listing on the Shopify. When linking with Trunk our inventory had instant updates. Something would sell on Ebay and within seconds the inventory on Shopify matched and vice versa. Definitely worth the money for me. This app will grow our shopify storefront exponentially and I have such confidence in the future with Trunk controlling the numbers.

The Maskie

Trunk has really helped me keep track of inventory. I love how when we sell a multipack Trunk will automatically reduce the inventory of each single item that was in the multipack. Since we sell many different variants in “combos” Trunk was the perfect fit.

The Blueberry Hill

We are so excited about Trunk. It updates instantly across all our platforms and Quickbooks. Trunk saves us time and eliminates a lot of customer service due to overselling. Hoping they add data features soon.

Petite Palm

Truck has been great for tracking inventory on our baby bundles and jewelry sets. I no longer need to manually take each product out of inventory, Trunk does it for me. It is wonderful having the peace of mind that my bundles and sets will show up as out of stock if any of the products included are sold out. Also, the customer service has been excellent!

Acorns & Twigs

It was a pleasure to try out during their free trail. I was able to set up all of our inventory syncing on Etsy and Shopify within a few days. We had to introduce SKUs for the first time so that took the longest, but that was our own fault for not doing that years ago. :) After the free trail, we were confident this was the solution we needed. James was a pleasure to work with and he was very helpful. We have 1000's of SKUs and we are extremely happy to have the manual inventory syncing taken off our plates. Thanks!

Katie Waltman Jewelry

We were spending way too much time trying to match inventory in different platforms, and ended up having frustrated customers when we couldn't send what they ordered. Trunk has saved us a lot of time, and helped us keep our customers happy. I hope they build out more features, but it does the basics very well.

Beauty by Dolly

This app is so so so helpful if you are a vendor who sells your product in multiple places. I cannot even imagine how I would manage all my inventory if it weren't for Trunk. Do yourself a favor and get this app now!!

Hearthfire Handworks

I am very happy with your app--wish I'd done this years ago! Finally I can sleep without worrying about having oversold during the night when I get up in the morning!

Magnolia Trading Post

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your program, it works so well for syncing our store POS system (square) to our Shopify website. The inventory is adjusted in real time and it works pretty seamless! Should we encounter any issue, Trunk is always so quick to respond and super helpful. I am not extremely tech savvy and this program is easy to use and I appreciate the customer service.

Equipo

Great app, simple to use and easy to setup. Great service and technical support from their team when trying to set this up. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18