Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Home Girls Boutique

I was looking for a solution to syncing my inventory between my Square POS and my website with Shopify and Trunk was exactly what I needed! It has made managing my inventory levels so much easier!

Ankyu

All what we wanted. We sell on Etsy, Amazon and our own website and have been looking for an inventory system that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (small business). Trunk is awesome at doing the job, I can't think of us having to synchronise everything manually! James (the founder) is super nice and will answer any queries you have. Keep up the good work!

Inchworm Alley

Trunk is a game-changer for syncing my inventory across Shopify, Etsy and now Faire. It's a massive time-saver, accurate in real-time and very user-friendly to learn, navigate and use. James, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with - always responsive and able to resolve any question that may come up. There also appears to be new features in the works, so the effectiveness and efficiency of Trunk is only going to improve. I highly recommend this service to help streamline your ecomm.

Craft Supply House

As a supply shop with multiple selling venues, inventory management was the most difficult part of my job. Trunk allows me to manage my inventory from one location, saving me hours each week. I no longer worry about overselling an item or missing sales because inventory is depleted on one venue. It's like hiring an inventory control assistant!

Formex CHF

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple Shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Throughout the installation and setup, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Pecu Leather Co.

Great app. Must have for anyone running an Etsy and Shopify store. Easy to get going and understand.

Little Gems Jewels

Trunk gives me real peace of mind that I won't oversell inventory on multiple sales platforms now that my business is growing. It saves me so much time in manually adjusting stock levels that it's well worth the subscription fee. I had a few questions during the 14 day free trial which James answered straight away, so excellent customer service too!

Proud Zebra

Great app, simple to use. Customer support is very efficient too. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone that has many duplicate SKUs across multiple platforms.

KUTTN

By far the best stock syncing app on shopify. Simple and easy to navigate through the app. Support is great too! 100% will recommend, worth the money.

Copper Spice Co

Helpful to sync inventory between shopify and etsy. Also great to bundle items for gift sets and keep the inventory straight. Support has been super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25