Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ManiCURE Nail Polish

Trunk works seamlessly in real time. I went from spending hours manually tracking inventory to basically no time at all. As a small business owner the small price per day is well worth the time savings and peace of mind!

Little Bambino Bear

Location Australia

Initially used the free trial to track inventory between my Etsy and Shopify stores. Now trial is over I have happily signed up to use Trunk. Been looking for an app to link my 2 stores for years. So happy to have finally found one. Super easy to use and updates almost instantly! Now I’m so much better organised with my handmade stock

Resupply Market LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used Trunk to sync between online purchases (Shopify) with in-person purchases (Square). It worked really well. I did have bundles and in my Shopify inventory, it seemed to "double-count" the items for the bundles and the bundles.

Thrive Orthopedics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trunk has been a game changer for us. Selling multiple bundles and kits of items made it a headache to update inventory manually, often leading to discrepancies in our final inventory count. Since implementing Trunk into our inventory management system, it has saved us hours of time by effortlessly and seamlessly updating our inventory in real time as items sell. We will continue to use this platform in the future and can't recommend them enough.

Datsun Parts

The app and the team are fantastic. They did multiple bulk uploads of 1000s of records which are allowing us to really manage complex inventory with nested bundles very efficiently. PLUS the app uses SKUs instead of shopify variant IDs. Using variant IDs would just be a management nightmare the moment you import something the wrong way.

Ebullient Marks

As an organization junkie, I LOVE Trunk. Keeping track of inventory across all my different platforms is now a breeze. Definitely keeps me on top of my game for reordering low stock and theres no more days of counting come tax time. Win, win!

retail.era

This software is amazing and makes synchronizing stock a breeze. We no longer have double sold items. We recommend this to anyone who sells on multiple platforms!

El Toro Sporting Goods, Inc.

Trunk has definitely been a big help for our small business. Tracking inventory has been a lot more easier.

The Salty Babe

Time spent using app About 1 month

very easy to setup and eager to answer any questions. I wish there was a capability that if you created an item in 1 platform it would push it and create it in the other linked platform, but otherwise really like the product.

SmartPartsCrafts

We searched high and low before we found Trunk - they have saved us from headaches, over 5 hours a week of work, and are more responsive + less expensive than their competitors! Truly remarkable, I would suggest them to anyone doing cross-platform sales. We currently use them for Etsy, Faire, eBay, and Shopify. Haven't had a single glitch or mistake since they started over 4 months ago, and the inventory changes happen in under 15 seconds. My favorite inventory system is the one I don't have to manage!