4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

Edited June 5, 2023

Updated Review | Trunk App works really well in syncing product inventory. What you need to know: Increasing inventory (especially from Etsy) may take a minute to update. Everything works super simple to start up and link up. Had a hiccup with some adjustments with my inventory in which James and Arturo swooped in to help me out. The only major downside is if linking with Amazon: Amazon delays inventory adjustments with their pending orders, and this will absolutely cause inventory to be off. You will need to keep an eye on this every few days if you have low inventory and hot selling items. Otherwise, great App and I look forward to using it with my next shop.

Five Corners Co
6 months using the app
June 30, 2023

Trunk has been exactly what I needed to allow me to sell on three platforms. It was easy to setup, get going right away and is spot on in syncing inventory on all three platforms. It is a very well thought out system and works great! I also love the inventory stock alert feature as well as stock lookup by SKU or partial product title.

Alpine Holiday Bows
About 1 month using the app
July 18, 2023

Trunk isn't the first inventory syncing software we have tried, but its the first one that worked perfectly the first time, and made the whole process easy.

Redwood Rings
3 months using the app
August 7, 2023

We are very happy with the Trunk Inventory software. It is easy to install and very simple to use and syncs inventory extremely fast and accurate, no error. No more hassle to adjust inventory manually. Great customer service, highly recommended. Thank you team!

Jfloral
7 days using the app
July 1, 2023

I’ve been trying to sync inventory across a wholesale and retail site manually and was always forgetting something! Trunk was a perfect solution and has already helped take away that stress in the first day we set it up. Plus, I love that there’s room for growth if I decide to show on other wholesale sites!

Madeline Parks Designs
20 days using the app
March 22, 2023

Was on Woocommerce and spent 3.5 months trying to find a solution that does the inventory management I needed.

Moved to shopify because I thought I found a solution, but it didn't end up meeting all of my needs.

After much desperation I stumbled across Trunk, and it does EXACTLY what I was looking for. Not only that its sync is super fast and maintains my inventory levels across multiple channels almost instantly when an adjustment is made.

Geek Tech Supply
16 days using the app
July 7, 2023

With the discontinuation of Quickbooks Commerce, Trunk has been an amazing alternative to keep our inventory streamlined across multiple sales channels. The bundle feature in Pro account is essential for our box sets as well. I’ve already recommended this app to other small businesses!

Film Pin Society
17 days using the app
June 14, 2023

Trunk is the perfect solution to an inventory problem I was having. I use another app for inventory of raw materials and manufacturing, but with the addition of Trunk, I am now able to sync inventory levels of manufactured goods across all of my platforms. This has already saved me hours of stress and frustration. After a busy fourth quarter last year and manually adjusting inventory levels across multiple platforms and accidentally overselling, I knew something had to change. Trunk is my failsafe for this year's holiday season and I look forward to the automation inventory adjustments of Trunk.

Forged Flare®
24 days using the app
March 2, 2023

Was very skeptical at first but tried the free trial. This worked much better than Orderhive. The app is actually functional without tons of constant bugs and glitches that I have experienced at all other inventory apps. Most importantly trunk is verysimple to use. It is not cluttered with nonsensical , complicated features and junk to sift through just to manage inventory. I use it to sync my walking sticks between EBay, Etsy, and Shopify. That is all I ever simply needed. I don’t ever leave reviewsfor apps but I feel this deserves one. Thanks James and team for an excellent app. I will likely stay with Trunk forever if they remain caring, humble, fair and nurturing toward tiny sellers trying to just survive.

Jesus Reigns USA
About 2 months using the app
March 7, 2023

Trunk has been an absolute saver for me. It syncs my Etsy and Shopify inventory extremely fast within seconds. Now I do not have to worry about manually updating the stock after a sale has happened and it gives me so much peace of mind. Also, their customer service has been fantastic. They respond very quickly to any issues you have. I'm glad I have chosen Trunk and 100% recommend them!

The Embroidery Cart