Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ahoi-Werk

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is crazy great. Exactly what I was looking for. Supercool that I can integrate my Etsy-Shop with ist as well. And very helpful for my two Shopify-Shops (b2c and b2b) - with the bundle-feature you can't go wrong with the inventory anymore and you can easily avoid overselling! Five stars!!! Thank you!

Angel Studios Gift Factory

Trunk has been GREAT for keeping my shopify inventories balanced between my multiple stores! We were always wasting time with manual updates. Trunk saves us a lot of time and so I highly recommend this app.

Mantra Immortal: Immortalize Your Gifts!

Fantastic App. We tried several different products and none of them could do what we needed. Trunk did everything we wanted, and did it in a simple, incredibly easy-to-use way. Highly recommend.

Joyce & Joan

It's so nice to find a service that actually works how it's supposed to. Trunk keeps it simple and doesn't try to do more than you need it to - it syncs your inventory and does it instantly, seamlessly and reliably. We're synced across three platforms and no longer have any headaches and to top it off, they're really friendly and helpful. Wish we'd started with Trunk sooner.

Adorabilities Charms & Trinkets

I'm very happy to have found Trunk. I now have confidence that I will not oversell products that are listed on multiple venues. The additional kitting option allows me to set up quantity-based variations on venues which do not have this capability built in. And the customer service cannot be beat!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is a total game changer very easy to set up. Support is excellent. I've been using for just over two weeks and haven't had a problem so far. The stock change is instant. I sell on eBay and shopify. Also have loads of listings bundles multi variation listings etc etc and Trunk is totally fine with it. Can't recommend enough

Sunglass Rage

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have been using Trunk inventory for over 30 days now and all is going smoothly. We have one Shopify store, one Ebay store and we sell on Amazon too, so far we haven't had any inventory errors. The inventory all syncs accurately and quickly, we recommend Trunk. Thank you! SunglassRage.com

OTSO

Location Andorra

The app is a little expensive but it works very smooth. The quality of the app is noticeable when you use it. It also has a new feature to get email alerts when a variant goes low in stock. Very useful. Also great attention through the chat by James. Thank you!

Iron-Mills LTD

Trunk is a powerful tool that works seamlessly. We use it on our store for two uses, which it performs excellently. 1 - To calculate the inventory of our products, based on our inventory of the lower-level piece parts that make up our top-level products. When I was looking, I couldn't find any alternative apps that did this as well as syncing inventory to multiple sales channels (Amazon, Etsy, etc). 2 - We sync the inventory of our BoM from Quickbooks Online, to retain the ability to run accurate inventory reports, based on our inventory of physical parts instead of top levels products. During set up, I had a couple of questions, both were answered swiftly and helpfully. Would certainly recommend.

hauswitch

We've been wishing and hoping for a program like Trunk for our inventory management for YEARS and are loving how easy and effective it is to use! Customer service is just as excellent as the product.