Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 8, 2022

The app and the team are fantastic. They did multiple bulk uploads of 1000s of records which are allowing us to really manage complex inventory with nested bundles very efficiently. PLUS the app uses SKUs instead of shopify variant IDs. Using variant IDs would just be a management nightmare the moment you import something the wrong way.

Datsun Parts
Time spent using app: 16 days
June 6, 2022

As an organization junkie, I LOVE Trunk. Keeping track of inventory across all my different platforms is now a breeze. Definitely keeps me on top of my game for reordering low stock and theres no more days of counting come tax time. Win, win!

Ebullient Marks
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited June 6, 2022

This software is amazing and makes synchronizing stock a breeze. We no longer have double sold items. We recommend this to anyone who sells on multiple platforms!

retail.era
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 2, 2022

Trunk has definitely been a big help for our small business. Tracking inventory has been a lot more easier.

El Toro Sporting Goods, Inc.
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 24, 2022

very easy to setup and eager to answer any questions. I wish there was a capability that if you created an item in 1 platform it would push it and create it in the other linked platform, but otherwise really like the product.

The Salty Babe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2022

We searched high and low before we found Trunk - they have saved us from headaches, over 5 hours a week of work, and are more responsive + less expensive than their competitors! Truly remarkable, I would suggest them to anyone doing cross-platform sales. We currently use them for Etsy, Faire, eBay, and Shopify. Haven't had a single glitch or mistake since they started over 4 months ago, and the inventory changes happen in under 15 seconds. My favorite inventory system is the one I don't have to manage!

SmartPartsCrafts
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 15, 2022

I've been looking for something like Trunk for ages. Saves me heaps of time doing boring inventory.

kissmypatootie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 10, 2022

Super impressed. Easy to apply to multiple websites and bundles. Great customer service. No more manual counting!

Truefitt & Hill US
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 8, 2022

I used this app for over a year and it met my expectations. Customer service was always super responsive. Highly recommended for inventory management.

Zen and Meow
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 6, 2022

Trunk is a great tool to manage inventory while selling on various channels. The app has been incredibly useful to prevent oversale of inventory by syncing and changes instantly when sales occur. The bundle / kitting feature also solved a big challenge where we have some SKUs that are comprised of sub-variants. Overall, the app has saved us a lot of time and effort on inventory management.

Wholesale Origin