Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Tour & Ride

Excellent app that let me sync my Shopify inventory with Amazon and Ebay. Works great, easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Appellation

You’re juggling many things as a small team. Automating as much as possible is the only way to allow time to focus on growth. Inventory is the core of our business - without staying in control, we lose revenue and lose our minds. That’s where Trunk has been so good for us. We’ve been able to quickly implement a system and get piece of mind in the process. Highly recommend!

Locust Collection

I was amazed at how easy it was to integrate Trunk with my Shopify and Etsy stores so I can sync my inventory. I had it up and running in just a few minutes, did a few quick tests, and was so pleased to see it just simply works. As a small business owner with many roles, this is one less thing for me to worry about.

Big Fish J-Shop

We sync shopify & eBay. The sync function of trunk is fast and reliable. I tried some similar app but Trunk is the best. The support response is fast.

Anja Jane

As my Art Business grew I needed to have a more cohesive inventory system to make product inventory stream across my sales channels, etsy, shopify etc. It has been so easy to set up and the team at trunk have been on hand to answer any questions I have. LOVE IT!

mb art studios - wholesale

we love trunk! we found trunk after having to stop using stitchlabs (they were acquired and dismantled by square). we looked at a ton of inventory systems. most were too expensive, non-user friendly and way too complicated. we use shopify for wholesale orders and etsy for retail. setting up trunk was easy and quick. plus, it's affordable and their customer service is awesome. trunk keeps it simple. thank you!

KROFT

Great service and glitch free software. Only reason it is missing a star is because it is lacking in some functionality. I am using it regardless of this because of how well it does what it says it is going to do.

Whitestocks Design

Very easy to set up importing products from Shopify and linking to Etsy. Friendly and responsive reply to our enquiries. Easy to use all round would highly recommend Trunk.

Slow Pour Supply

Always speedy response! Thank you for a great app! We had a couple of questions and had to reach out to customer support. Always timely replies and response. Thank you!

Pain de Sucre UK

This Apps meets our expectations perfectly and the support team has been very reactive when we were facing issues. I recommend 100%