Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Slow Pour Supply

Always speedy response! Thank you for a great app! We had a couple of questions and had to reach out to customer support. Always timely replies and response. Thank you!

Pain de Sucre UK

This Apps meets our expectations perfectly and the support team has been very reactive when we were facing issues. I recommend 100%

The Peach Fuzz

Trunk is a life saver! As the one-woman show behind my business dealing in large volumes of products (stickers, pins, etc) managing inventory levels on my own was a nightmare, but doable. But when my business began to scale rapidly, I had to delay or even cancel orders sometimes as my isolated sales channels would oversell products that could take up to a month to restock. Trunk has freed up a TON of my time and eliminated a huge source of anxiety in the day-to-day operation of my business. I was hesitant to invest in something that I *technically* could do on my own, but I am SO glad I did. 10000% worth every penny

BottleLondon

Trunk has been instrumental in digitalising my small, independent shop. We wanted to share our inventory as we have a very with range with shallow depth, and this was the perfect solution. James from trunk was helpful in setting up my plan after my trial was completed and the software is invaluable to us.

We Got Weights

Trunk has helped our business to sync inventory between Shopify and Square with great ease. We had been looking for an inventory management system that could fulfill our store needs for a long time, and we are so glad that we finally found it! It is very user friendly, straightforward, and has made stock management considerably easier and more accurate for our company. Trunk always provides excellent support and is willing to go above and beyond to assist you with any questions or issues that may arise. I would definitely recommend Trunk if you are looking for a platform that offers reliable, realtime inventory syncing and management!

fat stack fabrics

I have tried ALL of the Etsy/Shopify integrations, and Trunk is by far the clearest and most accurate one I’ve found for my business. And help is just a click a way - super helpful!

Wear Gales

Trunk is exactly the solution we were looking for to manage our unisex-sized footwear for nurses and medical professionals. We feature the same SKUs on separate product pages and inventory was a painstaking manual process to adjust, but now everything is automated with Trunk. Extremely easy to implement and worked right away!

Fresh Hot Flavors

I love it, and I'm so relieved to not have to check and double-check spreadsheets for inventory anymore! The team has been super nice and helpful.

Oil Supply Store

It has been such a huge help to our team to have inventory linked across platforms and to also have the ability to have inventory for different variants pull from the same base number.

GenderBender Apparel

We needed a temporary solution for inventory sync while we wait for an ERP system to be implemented in our business. Trunk was easy to set up! James helped me understand why certain listings weren't syncing so I could fix it quickly. Unfortunately, the price is a bit high for us while AIMS360 will be free for a year with my student discount, so I still plan on switching over later this year. I need a more robust system to organize my production requirements since we manufacture many of our products, but Trunk is great for managing my sales inventory accross shops!