Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ravenstone

If you need to sync inventory between Shopify and Etsy (and others, including Faire), this app is is a must-have!

Southern Seed Exchange

Time spent using app About 1 month

In two short years, our business has quickly grown to a Top 100 global seller on Etsy with upwards of 1,000 products at any given time. Our business has grown so fast that we’re basically learning through trial and error and managing our inventory had become a legitimate nightmare. I am so thankful that I stumbled upon Trunk inventory. Trunk easily manages and syncs all of our listings across our website and selling platforms, has helped prevent overselling and has fundamentally changed the way we approach our inventory management. For the first time, it feels like we have control over the process and are ahead of the game. More than anything, it has removed a ton of stress from our lives and that alone makes Trunk a huge asset. We are beyond thankful for this product.

Confetti Club AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk makes inventory easy. I have multiple stores across multiple platforms and Trunk makes it so easy to manage and update stock levels in real time. Would recommend Trunk for any size business to manage their inventory.

VM Aquatics

Trunk has far exceeded our expectations.
Stock is instantly synced between Shopify and eBay which is a must for our business.
It also enables you to easily create bundles and even duplicate an existing product to allow you to list it with multiple SKU's whilst accurately tracking stock.
Overall it is a very powerful app with great support. We highly recommend it!

Thermocline Scuba LLC

We have tried other products to sync inventory across all of our platforms. When we finally found Trunk everything actually worked like it was supposed to! If you're looking for a program that works correctly and fast sign up for Trunk!

Polish Pops

We just started using trunk a few weeks ago for duplicate sku syncing and it works like a charm! They did a great job with this app. By duplicating skus we were able to create a starter kit comprised of duplicate SKUs at a cheaper price, and still accurately track inventory of the actual skus. It was a big unlock because we would need shopify plus otherwise.

Tableday

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk works seamlessly to create and manage the kits that we sell. Our inventory would be a mess without it - can't recommend Trunk enough.

Cote Cuir Leather

This app is so useful when selling on multiple channels. It saves us a lot of time and errors. The bundling and kitting function is wonderful. Thank you very much!

toner-cmyk.eu

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

For quite some time we have been searching dor a way, how to reliably synchronise our 2 eBay and 1 Shopify shop and shat I have to James worship for, is the real-time synchronization and reliability of the synchronization. The Trunk-app interface is also very intuitive and easy to use uncluding the creation of part lists (BOM) - such a feature i missed while working earlier in standard ERP-Systems ...

Concrete + Crystals

I started out on Etsy, but eventually I wanted to expand my shop beyond what I could physically produce myself. I started out with Square since they integrate fairly well with Etsy, but the inventory for the online shop was always off. That’s when I discovered Trunk. Connecting was a breeze and setup was seriously so fast I was in shock. When I decided to migrate from Square Online to Shopify, the task was significantly simpler thanks to Trunk. For anyone who is selling across platforms, Trunk is a no-brainer! Thanks James for making such a great product.