Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 11, 2022

I had tried at least a dozen apps to help shoppers build their own bags, while maintaining control over component inventory. Trunk is the only that works. What is more, it works with my theme so my product pages look native and organic.

Hampton Road Designs
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 11, 2022

Perfect for syncing my Etsy and Shopify inventory in real-time! Easy to set up and I really appreciated the quick response from James when I had a question. I chose Trunk because it syncs inventory faster than any other app or solution I had researched! A must when you are launching a new release!

The Stellar Heart
April 8, 2022

Using Trunk has made my inventory management not only seamless, but effortless. It is so much easier to maintain multiple sales channels now!

RachelAnnLetters
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 8, 2022

It Just Works! Flawlessly. I desperately needed a way to easily track duplicated SKUs across multiple sales channels to save myself hours of headaches and potential lost sales. I wanted to create a base/blank item and use that sku to re-list the same item multiple times, but with different "options". Trunk does all the work, and aligns my inventory between each listing, and automatically updates each one once a sale is completed. It also allows me to list the same items on different e-commerce platforms. As long as I use the same sku, everything remains in sync! It's just flawless. No worries, and minimal work so I can continue to focus on the things that matter!

2 Can Do FL
March 27, 2022

I wish I had found Trunk sooner! I wanted to create my own website apart from Etsy but managing inventory was just too complicated and I couldn't make the time to manual adjust listings. I also wanted to add more listings to my Etsy shop in order to increase my visibility in search results, but again, making sure my inventory levels were correct was just too overwhelming. But late one night in desperation, I googled for a solution and found Trunk. I immediately signed up for a trial and I could the angels singing hallelujah! A huge stress has been lifted and I can confidently create inventory and know all my listings are accurate, and it hardly takes any time at all. I finally ran out of excuses to open my own website, and I'm so excited to see where my business can grow from here!

Kelsie Cakes
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 16, 2022

This app is crazy great. Exactly what I was looking for. Supercool that I can integrate my Etsy-Shop with ist as well. And very helpful for my two Shopify-Shops (b2c and b2b) - with the bundle-feature you can't go wrong with the inventory anymore and you can easily avoid overselling! Five stars!!! Thank you!

Ahoi-Werk
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 14, 2022

Trunk has been GREAT for keeping my shopify inventories balanced between my multiple stores! We were always wasting time with manual updates. Trunk saves us a lot of time and so I highly recommend this app.

Angel Studios Gift Factory
March 1, 2022

Fantastic App. We tried several different products and none of them could do what we needed. Trunk did everything we wanted, and did it in a simple, incredibly easy-to-use way. Highly recommend.

Mantra Immortal: Immortalize Your Gifts!
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 23, 2022

It's so nice to find a service that actually works how it's supposed to. Trunk keeps it simple and doesn't try to do more than you need it to - it syncs your inventory and does it instantly, seamlessly and reliably. We're synced across three platforms and no longer have any headaches and to top it off, they're really friendly and helpful. Wish we'd started with Trunk sooner.

Joyce & Joan
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 16, 2022

I'm very happy to have found Trunk. I now have confidence that I will not oversell products that are listed on multiple venues. The additional kitting option allows me to set up quantity-based variations on venues which do not have this capability built in. And the customer service cannot be beat!

Adorabilities Charms & Trinkets