4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple platforms, including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and Amazon. It's particularly useful for businesses selling unique items, preventing double selling and overselling. The app is praised for its simplicity, effectiveness, and quick inventory syncing. Features like bundling & kitting, inventory stock alerts, and stock lookup by SKU or partial product title are appreciated. The customer service is described as excellent and responsive. The app is easy to set up, operates effectively in the background, and is ideal for businesses expanding to new platforms or managing inventory across wholesale and retail sites.

October 15, 2019

Finally, a multi-channel inventory management solution that is sleek, fast, and easy on the eyes. I wish I discovered Trunk earlier! It has really changed the way we keep track of our listings and cut down on overselling. James was always helpful and quick to answer any questions we had as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a minimal and easy to use option!

Oh Shiny
Almost 4 years using the app
January 16, 2020

We started using Trunk to connect our inventory between Shopify and Square. It works seamlessly between the two platforms and keeps our inventory up to date. No more worrying about selling something at a pop up someone is trying to buy online. The customer service is great and the team at Trunk answered all of our questions up front and quickly. Great overall product!

St.Michael's
May 17, 2020

Good product... It is easy to set up.. James is on top of things and responds fast. The product solves the issue of inventory management across multiple platforms - Thank you

Interiors by Elizabeth
Edited February 29, 2020

James has had the patience of a saint as I struggled to get everything up and running between my Shopify and Etsy account. Once I got finally got everything up and running correctly, this system has been running wonderfully at keeping my inventory synced between my Shopify and Etsy shops. It's a must have program if you have multiple shops with a massive inventory like I do.

OurPaintAddictions
Edited January 4, 2024

Trunk is a must-have for any Shopify user who also sells on other platforms! It is very easy to set up, use, and adjusts inventory very quickly (pretty much instantly). I highly recommend it! I've been using this for 3 and a half years now and it has been a lifesaver.

Syringa Soapery
September 15, 2020

Great customer service, great pricing, and most importantly a great product. We tried other solutions before landing on Trunk and they just didn't cut it. Trunk's inventory management and speed updating means it the only product that suits our needs. Can't wait for further updates supporting Amazon, Walmart, etc.

The Clay Republic
April 23, 2020

Trunk is a no brainer, simple and straight forward! James was a pleasure to work with and responded to my inquiries quickly.

Lulu Dharma
July 28, 2020

trunk inventory have offered us a great solution we looked all over for, so far we are very pleased with the results! i highly recommend James and his team who are always on hand to quickly answer any questions.

NewHall Watches
November 7, 2019

I'm so glad I found Trunk. A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Aleen Ferris
Owner at Recovery Bling

Recovery Bling
May 4, 2021

As a supply shop with multiple selling venues, inventory management was the most difficult part of my job. Trunk allows me to manage my inventory from one location, saving me hours each week. I no longer worry about overselling an item or missing sales because inventory is depleted on one venue. It's like hiring an inventory control assistant!

Craft Supply House