Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XMiles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Switching to Truckinventory has been a game changer for XMiles UK, linking inventory on our 2 Shopify stores and Amazon marketplace whilst offering easy bundle solutions for multipack and custom pack offerings. Plus stock level notifications have made ordering and stock level administration a simpler task.

Dog Threads™

Time spent using app About 1 month

We needed an app to help with inventory and SKU syncing and Trunk was just what we needed. Super easy to use and customer service was super helpful!

Reef Goods

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer Service is #1. I must have asked 40 questions and everything was answered with patience. They helped me set up from start to finish. The app works better than others I have tried. 100% recommended!!

Maika Daughters

Very pleased with Trunk. It addressed a pain point we had with Etsy on real-time updates and bundling updates. Super easy to install (big plus) and works almost instantly. So happy you made this!

Step One Foods

I love software that aims to solve a hard problem and make it simple. Trunk does just that and is bridging the gap for us between a simple Shopify setup and a larger ERP software.

Hampton Road Designs

I had tried at least a dozen apps to help shoppers build their own bags, while maintaining control over component inventory. Trunk is the only that works. What is more, it works with my theme so my product pages look native and organic.

The Stellar Heart

Perfect for syncing my Etsy and Shopify inventory in real-time! Easy to set up and I really appreciated the quick response from James when I had a question. I chose Trunk because it syncs inventory faster than any other app or solution I had researched! A must when you are launching a new release!

RachelAnnLetters

Using Trunk has made my inventory management not only seamless, but effortless. It is so much easier to maintain multiple sales channels now!

2 Can Do FL

It Just Works! Flawlessly. I desperately needed a way to easily track duplicated SKUs across multiple sales channels to save myself hours of headaches and potential lost sales. I wanted to create a base/blank item and use that sku to re-list the same item multiple times, but with different "options". Trunk does all the work, and aligns my inventory between each listing, and automatically updates each one once a sale is completed. It also allows me to list the same items on different e-commerce platforms. As long as I use the same sku, everything remains in sync! It's just flawless. No worries, and minimal work so I can continue to focus on the things that matter!

Kelsie Cakes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I wish I had found Trunk sooner! I wanted to create my own website apart from Etsy but managing inventory was just too complicated and I couldn't make the time to manual adjust listings. I also wanted to add more listings to my Etsy shop in order to increase my visibility in search results, but again, making sure my inventory levels were correct was just too overwhelming. But late one night in desperation, I googled for a solution and found Trunk. I immediately signed up for a trial and I could the angels singing hallelujah! A huge stress has been lifted and I can confidently create inventory and know all my listings are accurate, and it hardly takes any time at all. I finally ran out of excuses to open my own website, and I'm so excited to see where my business can grow from here!