Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

moonkissed

Absolutely brilliant. James is so accommodating - he gets back to you very quickly and does everything he can to help. Even if it's something he's looking into, he lets you know he's read your message and follows up as soon as he can. I had a problem with every other inventory management system I tried as they would not allow me to bundle my item variations, so instead of 1 item being available, they would state I had 20! Fixed my problem entirely and gives me peace of mind that I won't oversell or miss out on any sales as I had to manually change my quantities when I had sold them. One of the more affordable inventory management systems too, with gradual price increases depending on how successful your business is, order wise. No massive jumps between stages, no limitations on how many sales channels you can have (as long as it is available to integrate). I'm hoping this will help me grow my business naturally.

CarveBright

Trunk's kitting and bundling feature is amazing. It lets us create thousands of product variations while only carrying a handful of physical SKUs. The sales channel integrations are vital to keep our inventory synced across multiple platforms. Trunk is pretty intuitive so we haven't needed much customer support. When we have reached out, James, the developer, has been a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Trunk for your e-commerce inventory needs.

MoringaProducts

Location Australia

This app does exactly what is says. Great customer service as well. Fantastic for keeping your inventory centralised. Great stuff!

Sagacopenhagen.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great service!!! App if superb. Their support is amazing, fast, and helpful... You will be satisfied 100% how they communicate and help...

Madrinas Coffee

Being a small business, inventory can be incredibly difficult to keep up with. A couple months ago we started researching affordable ways to track inventory between different e commerce platforms and Trunk was by far the best option. Their customer service is incredibly helpful and kind. The interface for the app is very intuitive and organized. 10/10 would recommend!

Tegen Accessories

After many months of searching for the perfect syncing software, we were delighted to find Trunk! It has worked seamlessly for us, and the customer care is great!

LiaaBébé Bamboo Baby Sleepwear

Location Hungary

I have been looking for an app for really long time. It’s the best! It can connect stores, handel duplicates and manage my bundles.. Love it! Customer Service is also helpful.

RangeTrotter

Location Greece

Trunk has been instrumental in keeping our inventory synced across duplicate SKUs across 1 single store channel. Prior to Trunk we spent countless hours re-syncing our inventory manually until we decided to opt for a competitor that simply was not up to the task. We are happy to say we have finally found the right partner, one that lives up to his promises, makes it easy to set up, and fair in pricing (automatically moves you up and down tiers).

Elmwood Electronics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice and useful addition to our cloud based systems set. Absolutely no difficulties working with Trunk, interface and action outcomes are very intuitive and it literary does what you expect from it. What else can one ask for? :)

Sixthsaint

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trunk has allowed us to automate inventory bundling for our necklaces and earrings, allowing us to use stock from other SKUs and make our stock management much, much simpler. It also allows us to give customers more options for mixing and matching different styles together.