Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

ShadowShifter

We needed a simple inventory update solution with directional choice to update. Truck works perfect and makes inventory management across marketplaces easy.

The Great Divine

Trunk has been a game changer for streamlining our inventory process between Etsy and Shopify. Wonderful product and the customer support has been 5 Star

SUPERSAKE - Australias newest online retailer of Japanese sake

I used Trunk. It was a good help to us. Recommended. It saves us time and money and I give it 5 stars.

Cotswold Poster Co

The seamless inventory syncing is very helpful and saves me a weekly manual task of updating Etsy stock. However the ability to create multipacks of products and for it to correctly record the quantities of items sold really solves an otherwise annoying challenge! Recommended.

Gooselings

This is an incredible app to keep my bundles in line! Can't recommend it enough and exceptional customer service that help you problem solve along the way!

Josephine Wadman Designs

I'm very happy with this app. I wanted a way to link the stock on my website with that in my long established Etsy shop. Trunk lets me do this so now all my social media directs customers to my site but I can still list everything I make on Etsy as well. Previously I was neglecting my own site as I knew it would be easier to get a sale on Etsy. With some more work on my SEO I am sure Trunk will more than pay for itself quickly in saved Etsy fees! Trunk was easy to set up and has worked well updating stock levels between the two. The notification of duplicate SKU is very useful especially if you are syncing an established site with a lot of listings.

Le Bon Shoppe

We have been searching for an app that syncs our inventory in real time. We are so happy to have found Trunk! It has been such a timesaver and works seamlessly!

Mila's Toys

Great inventory sync between my online store and ebay store. Easy to use and inventory gets updated virtually immediately.

Royal Metals Jewelry Supply

I could not run multiple stores without this app. I tried. Then I tried a more expensive inventory app that didn't work nearly as well. So after thoroughly messing up my inventory betw my shops I found this app...and it runs seamlessly, is superb!!!! Customer service couldn't be better either! Thank you, James!!!!!!!!

O’Lolly Jewelry

I am so glad I found Trunk! It has been a lifesaver for my jewelry business. I sell on multiple platforms and keeping up with inventory was a struggle before Trunk. I sell on my website through Shopify, Faire (wholesale), Etsy and I also have a seller's account with Amazon. It is WONDERFUL that I can edit my inventory on one site and everything syncs instantly! If you sell on multiple platforms do NOT hesitate to get Trunk!