Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Waterproof Seat Cover Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, very useful. We used it for over a year but the way we warehouse has updated so we no longer need to use it. For bundling this app is great!!! Very simple and customer service is A+++

Rays of Clay Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is a simple to use, intuitive platform. It is really helpful for my Etsy shop when managing products that can be purchased in different quantities. I also appreciate James's customer service and ability to work with you through any issues. Thanks!

Max & Co Pets

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are so glad we found Trunk! It’s so easy now to update and maintain inventory on both Shopify and Etsy. Highly recommend it!

Mightly

It's easy and it works. We had just about given up on Etsy because even though the community is a great fit for our product it was taking took much time to manually update inventory. Now it's set and I never have to think about it again.

Koraa

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have done a lot of research and they are the best. Very user friendly platform, supper customer service. No matter how small your business is, my advice is get Trunk, it saves you a lot of time and headache. Now when I have to update my inventory for all my sales channels, I go to Trunk and job done. That simple. Highly recommended as a small business owner.

Ivy & Ash

Trunk inventory has been a lifesaver and time saver for me! Managing inventory across multiple platforms was getting to be a nightmare, and something I had to regularly stay on top of. It was a disaster waiting to happen. But now that worry has been completely lifted! Trunk was easy to set up and works like a charm. It's amazing!

Blushin' Gifts

Trunk has been by far the easiest, yet most useful inventory management system that we have tried for our channels. The way that it syncs real-time, you can do complicated bundle kitting, yet is so simple to use is amazing! James and his team are also very responsive when we have questions, and even put in a fix right away when I brought up a slight issue in the system. Trunk has saved us so much time and I would highly recommend this system to everyone!

Mualcaina

Learned about Trunk from a YouTube video and I’m so glad I discovered it! As a small business seller, this was the only program that was able to kit my inventory AND sync with my Shopify and Etsy. I really needed this feature since I sell a lot of bundles and Trunk made it so much easier for me. Especially as someone who can’t spend a lot on software, Trunk is a wonderful option for those of you who need an affordable AND helpful inventory solution.

First Class Beauty Co

Very easy to use and is great having all my inventory in one place. Saves a lot of time when you are selling on multiple platforms. It's like an online warehouse worker. Recommend!

Kitsune Creations

Wonderful app. The trial period gave me enough time to see how it would work for me and also I reached out to support for help and found them to be responsive and friendly. The actual app is great for someone like me who us using Etsy and Shopify and I signed up for the paid version. Highly recommend at least give the trial a shot.