4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

December 5, 2020

I am new to Trunk, but so far so good. It makes it so easy to keep track of inventory across many platforms. I can't wait for ALL of my wholesale sites to join in, because then everything will be complete. Thank you for making my life easier Trunk!

Dandi Creations
May 21, 2021

Trunk is the perfect tool for any business looking to eventually scale up. Once I decided I wanted to do more than just Etsy, one of my biggest concerns was managing inventory. With Trunk, I can seamlessly integrate between Etsy and Shopify so that I don't have to worry about managing it in two places. It's a time saver and super easy to install. Plus if I need help, Trunk's customer service reps are super helpful!

Cantrips Media
September 16, 2020

EXACTLY what we needed for our online stores to streamline and avoid overselling. Not only is the app great, but the customer service and quick assistance is the best I've had for an app. So glad we can use Trunk for our platforms!

Bay Pottery
August 5, 2021

10000% worth it. Best inventory system we have ever used for cross platform and bundles. Integrates perfectly with Etsy and Shopify.

Unbox Me
March 17, 2021

Trunk has been imperative to my ability to stay organized! As someone with limited inventory of hand crafted items, I can't imagine trying keep track of selling the same items on multiple websites. Trunk makes it simple and easy. The one of a kind hand-painted mug that just sold in my etsy shop, is immediately marked as sold out on my shopify site so I never have to worry about it!

Puddle and Ink
Edited May 24, 2022

Trunk was so easy to setup and has revolutionised our stock management. We had Etsy and Shopify stores and because of Trunk we felt confident to expand to eBay as well. The Bundles and Kit functionality has saved us so many lost sales and significantly reduced the stress in our lives! Thank you!!!
Update May22 Trunk was amazing for us, but 6 months in, none of the features being requested have been implemented. Simple functionality like sort/filter not available. Lots of manual setup required. No features like export or reports. Due to the cost I have regretfully moved to a different app.

Worry Less Design
Edited September 18, 2020

This Trunk inventory app is awesome and very simple to use in syncing our products across multiple platforms like Shopify and eBay. The app will save you a lot of precious time to work on other aspects of your business. You will not have to worry about over-selling and go through that awkward moment of letting a customer know the item is out of stock. Try the 14 day free trial and message James on the app he is very helpful and will get you up and running in minutes.

GaussTherapy
February 4, 2020

Absolute game changer! Prior to Trunk we thought the ability to seamlessly sync eBay and Shopify inventory with 100% accuracy was out of the question. However, James and his team proved that to be untrue! Incredible APP!

RenewedMacs.com
March 16, 2022

This app is crazy great. Exactly what I was looking for. Supercool that I can integrate my Etsy-Shop with ist as well. And very helpful for my two Shopify-Shops (b2c and b2b) - with the bundle-feature you can't go wrong with the inventory anymore and you can easily avoid overselling! Five stars!!! Thank you!

Ahoi-Werk
Germany
July 22, 2021

I love Trunk, superb user interface, easy to learn and it just works! The de-kitting feature is a lifesaver. The only thing that I didn't like, which is why I gave it 4 stars is pricing, it is a little steep for startups.

Goat Trail Tactical