Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 3, 2021

Great app. Must have for anyone running an Etsy and Shopify store. Easy to get going and understand.

Pecu Leather Co.
Time spent using app: 26 days
April 30, 2021

Trunk gives me real peace of mind that I won't oversell inventory on multiple sales platforms now that my business is growing. It saves me so much time in manually adjusting stock levels that it's well worth the subscription fee. I had a few questions during the 14 day free trial which James answered straight away, so excellent customer service too!

Little Gems Jewels
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 29, 2021

Great app, simple to use. Customer support is very efficient too. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone that has many duplicate SKUs across multiple platforms.

Proud Zebra
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 29, 2021

By far the best stock syncing app on shopify. Simple and easy to navigate through the app. Support is great too! 100% will recommend, worth the money.

KUTTN
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 26, 2021

Helpful to sync inventory between shopify and etsy. Also great to bundle items for gift sets and keep the inventory straight. Support has been super helpful.

Copper Spice Co
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 26, 2021

Trunk has been super easy to use and set up. Using multiple selling channels was such a headache and they have made it so much easier. When I've had a question they've responded promptly and have helped to make this a very smooth transition! Thanks TRUNK team!

Kate Talcott Artistry, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 26, 2021

Since using Trunk we have had so much more time we can now spend on other projects and the customer support is professional fast and efficient! We highly recommend Trunk and look forward to growing our business with trunk by our side.

Green Envy Plants
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 24, 2021

Just installed this app and it has been very helpful! Was searching for months until I saw this app on a shopify forum, it has a very easy setup and their customer service is available and very fast in helping! Definitely recommend this! - From The Netherlands

Zeedijk 60
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2021

Works great, no issues found so far. We used Zoho in the past with terrible results. Trunk is easy to install and use, and the support is amazing!

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore
Time spent using app: 17 days
April 21, 2021

I'm SO SO HAPPY with this app!!! They have the bundles tracking, this is what i was looking for ! Also, the team is always available and is super helpful with every detail. They go extra mile and look further in order to provide you with a solution!!! I'm very pleased !!

Asteri Shop Official