Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 19, 2021

This app has made selling across multiple channels a breeze -- I never have to worry about manually updating my stock levels. The bundling and kitting features are great, too!

Emily Quigley Ink
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 14, 2021

I was so pleased to find an inventory program to support all three of our sales chanels (FAIRE, Shopify and Etsy). Implementing trunk has reduced frustration and saved us time by eliminating tedious and error-prone manual processes. It has also increased fulfillment efficiency, as quantities sync automatically, reducing backorders and partial shipments. Keep up the good work TRUNK team! We appreciate you!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 9, 2021

James is beyond helpful! I was having issues syncing my products and getting all my sku’s organized. James has always been available to help work through any issues.

CUTTY CUSTOM CUTS
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 8, 2021

Great app, very useful. We used it for over a year but the way we warehouse has updated so we no longer need to use it. For bundling this app is great!!! Very simple and customer service is A+++

Waterproof Seat Cover Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 7, 2021

Trunk is a simple to use, intuitive platform. It is really helpful for my Etsy shop when managing products that can be purchased in different quantities. I also appreciate James's customer service and ability to work with you through any issues. Thanks!

Rays of Clay Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 5, 2021

We are so glad we found Trunk! It’s so easy now to update and maintain inventory on both Shopify and Etsy. Highly recommend it!

Max & Co Pets
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 1, 2021

It's easy and it works. We had just about given up on Etsy because even though the community is a great fit for our product it was taking took much time to manually update inventory. Now it's set and I never have to think about it again.

Mightly
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 25, 2021

I have done a lot of research and they are the best. Very user friendly platform, supper customer service. No matter how small your business is, my advice is get Trunk, it saves you a lot of time and headache. Now when I have to update my inventory for all my sales channels, I go to Trunk and job done. That simple. Highly recommended as a small business owner.

Koraa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 24, 2021

Trunk inventory has been a lifesaver and time saver for me! Managing inventory across multiple platforms was getting to be a nightmare, and something I had to regularly stay on top of. It was a disaster waiting to happen. But now that worry has been completely lifted! Trunk was easy to set up and works like a charm. It's amazing!

Ivy & Ash
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 24, 2021

Trunk has been by far the easiest, yet most useful inventory management system that we have tried for our channels. The way that it syncs real-time, you can do complicated bundle kitting, yet is so simple to use is amazing! James and his team are also very responsive when we have questions, and even put in a fix right away when I brought up a slight issue in the system. Trunk has saved us so much time and I would highly recommend this system to everyone!

Blushin' Gifts