Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 5, 2021

Finally found an inventory app that can keep up with our business that uses three different platforms combining retail and wholesale prices. The interface is simple and to the point, all the action happens behind the scenes, no need to hire someone to learn how to manage this app as well. Trunk is made for business owners!

Tea Dealers
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 5, 2021

Trunk has been a savior for out inventory strategy. We have a lot of products and components and it used to be impossible to sync them between platforms. Not anymore. Thanks Trunk.

El Número UNO
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 3, 2021

This is simply an amazing app. If you need to sync stock between stores/marketplaces & products this is 1 stop shop. I tried everything in Shopify store but no app comes close to this. Amazing support too. Recommend it without hesitation.

Smartfit.gr
Greece
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 2, 2021

Trunk is easy to install and easy to use. I was having a problem keeping my inventory in sync between my Shopify store and Etsy. Doing it manual was a hassle and inaccurate. Trunk solved this problem. If you sell on multiple platforms then I highly recommend using this software.

Steven G Designs Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 1, 2021

We just switched to Trunk from another inventory management software and we're so glad we did. The sync speed is crazy fast, along with searching for inventory items. Marketplace-to-Trunk stock updates are a great convenience, so we can update from anywhere. And the Faire integration is a huge plus, which wasn't supported by our old software. Wish we would have switched sooner!

Mugsby Wholesale
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 1, 2021

I have a children's clothing business where I sell on Etsy and Shopify. It was such a headache to keep the two systems in sync and an even bigger headache when I started posting multiple listings containing the same products on Etsy. Not only was I wasting time doing inventory counts and making sure things were in sync, but I often would sell out of something that I no longer had in stock and would have to work with the buyer on an alternative (often offering a discount). I did a ton of research and Trunk Inventory came out as the best system to use. It's super simple for non-technical folks such as myself and the interface is crisp and clear. Oh, and it works like a charm too! I did my last inventory sync a few months ago and haven't had to do one since! The platform is amazing and saves me countless hours. It may seem pricey, but when you break down the time you will spend keeping your inventory in sync, $1-$2 a day is totally worth it!!! Get Trunk NOW. Seriously, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!

Little Fox Clothing Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 26, 2021

Trunk has made syncing my inventory between Etsy and Shopify so easy! The only thing I wish is that you could sort your inventory by what’s lowest in stock. That would make things so much easier!

Kimmi's Studio
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 26, 2021

Executive Summary: PROS: Quick, performs all the functions we required, integrates seamlessly with shopify.
CONS: Without getting into specifics, navigating Kits that are active in trunk could have more visibility. Trunk performs better than expected. Our team needed a way to compile kits, and ensure that we weren't selling more stock than we had, or missing a sale even if we had all the components to build a kit. The mass upload capability enabled us to efficiently implement the system with over 300 variant kits. Inventory updates on child components takes about a minute, and the database updates instantly. Having more visibility on exactly what kits are input in trunk would be beneficial, and eliminate the need for a separate kit database, but seeing the child components of a parent kit is relatively easy. Overall, enabled us to painlessly implement an accurate stock tracking system.

Dirty Diesel Customs
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 18, 2021

Trunk has changed the game with their inventory tracker. It's super easy to have everything in one place that is automated instead of a manual process. I sell custom hats on Etsy and have many different listings to tend to. All listings contain the same hats and without trunk I would have to manually go into each listing and change my inventory amount. With Trunk at my fingertips it will automatically take that one hat away from all of my listings saving me a ton of time! James and his team definitely created something special here!

Malakai Ray's
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 17, 2021

Trunk is a great app that exactly meets our needs. The real time inventory update has been tested as real “real time”. And trunk sends me email when I accidentally create duplicated SKUs. Life saver.

golove